|Screen Size||13.3 inches|
|Processor||1.3 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo|
|RAM||4 GB SDRAM|
|Memory Speed||1066 MHz|
|Hard Drive||500 GB|
|Graphics Coprocessor||GMA 4500MHD|
|Wireless Type||802.11B, 802.11G, 802.11n|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||3|
ASUS UL30A-X5 Thin and Light 13.3-Inch Black Laptop (12 Hours of Battery Life)
- 1.3GHz Intel SU7300 Core 2 Duo Processor
- 4GB of DDR3 RAM, 2 slots, 4GB Max
- 500GB SATA Hard Drive (5400 RPM)
- 13.3" HD LED LCD Display, Intel GMA 4500MHD, Wi-Fi 802.11 bgn, 0.3M Webcam
- Windows 7 Home Premium Operating System (64 bit)
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
- Keyboard. A pleasure to type on.
- Touchpad. It drags at first, but once you get some finger oil on it, and change the pointer speed, it's one of the best that I've used. Very smooth two finger scroller. Support for customized two and three finger click.
- Screen. Bright and easy to read at 30 degree angles.
- Battery life. Yes, it will do over 10 hours.
- Weight/size. 1 inch thin and very light.
- Body. Love the brushed black metal look on the case.
- Asus facial recognition login. Didn't think that I would care, but it's nice to have the computer log in, without touch, when I'm sitting in front of it.
- Asus FastBoot (not the BIOS fast boot). This lets you configure which programs load during startup and which load after. Speeds up the boot quite a bit.
- Decent speakers. Not ear-destroying, but suitable for the size. Much better than most netbooks.
- Placement of touchpad. It still registers my palm as I'm typing even at the extreme setting. Downloaded the new touchpad driver, but that didn't fix. Still looking for a solution. This is by far the most frustrating problem. UPDATE: The TouchFreeze utility seems to almost fix the issue.
- Case still shows fingerprints.
- Web cam is low res and has difficulty in low light (haven't tried different drivers yet).
-Performance: Able to smoothly and efficiently handle everything I have wanted to do to this point. It is even faster than my 3 year old 15.6" Dell Inspiron that I originally paid $1300 for at the time.
-Size and Weight: Couldn't be happier with the sleek look and light weight. It looks even better in person than in the pictures.
-Quality: Some people may think you are sacrificing quality for a laptop with these specs for under $700. I think this computer is built very well, and would argue it stands up to the much more expensive or name-brand models in the same class.Read more ›
- Stylish, very sexy looking.
- Keyboard feels amazing.
- Multi-touch track pad works well
- Fast compared to a netbook (C2D, 4GB DDR3)
- Battery life 11+ hours
- Smart Logon, very nice cool feature
- Big hard drive 500GB
- LED screen has nice viewing angles
- Very light and portable
- The charger is very small and portable too.
- Loud quality speakers from small size
- Warranty, 1 Year of accidental Damage
- Price its a deal!
- Fingerprint magnet (inside and outside)
- Loud Hard drive (a little annoying)
- Little flex on the keyboard
- ASUS bloatware
- Intel GMA4500MHD, where's the UL30A-VT? can't do gaming
- It doesn't cook, do laundry, or cleans my room.
This computer is perfect for students, and travelers. Recommended
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Good quality,small,very sharp display,fast.I'd definitely recommend this one!Published 2 months ago by Jan
This was the first laptop that I bought, which was 6 years ago, and it was pretty good at the time. Although the processor was a little slow, the computer ran smoothly and also it... Read morePublished 12 months ago by jason cho
I've had this laptop for 5 years now. It still works perfect and fast, with virtually no problems at all. The size and weight is perfect. Read morePublished 14 months ago by S. W. Holdings
I bought this model in 2010, and it was initially quite nice -- it seemed very fast, and it was ultra lightweight. Basically, a poor man's Macbook Air. Read morePublished on December 30, 2013 by Heavy Listening
bought this for the parents since they were used to windows. the computer build quality was more flimsy then i expected, with a lot of bend. Read morePublished on December 20, 2013 by A. Kim
This December will mark the 4 year anniversary that I purchased my ASUS laptop from Amazon. It is till going strong. Read morePublished on October 29, 2013 by S. Moreland
Performance of this laptop is acceptable for every day business (not for uses such as high-powered gaming, but that's what you should expect with this unit), but in other areas... Read morePublished on March 10, 2013 by R Bei
I'm writing this review almost two years after purchase. during this time the laptop needed some sort of repair or fixing three times due to multiple problems: battery died out,... Read morePublished on November 29, 2012 by toothfairy