Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-14 of 14 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 18, 2012 6:59:48 PM PDT
Ken says:
I was one of the unlucky buyers that got their ULC shipped with no Marcus bobblehead. Anyone else get a dud from Amazon? Go to the 2K support website and search for missing bobblehead. There are instructions on what to do to get a replacement.

Posted on Sep 18, 2012 10:31:30 PM PDT
Sean Farrell says:
Wow, that's an unusual problem. That sucks though, hope you get your Marcus bobblehead ASAP.

Posted on Sep 19, 2012 9:28:12 AM PDT
Danny says:
I'm in the same unlucky boat. Shame because I was really excited for the bobblehead, as silly as it is. Thanks for the instructions though, sent a support ticket in already.

Posted on Sep 19, 2012 9:49:04 AM PDT
drumstick says:
Same here, Im also missing the bobblehead and the vending machine. I didnt even notice till my sis went through all the stuff and asked wheres the bobblehead that is shown on the box. Already put a support ticket in also.

Posted on Sep 19, 2012 3:30:27 PM PDT
J. Rigney says:
My Bobblehead and Vending Machine were gone too. Glad to see 2kGames stepped up and acknowledged a problem. Too often we get the "Oh really? You're the first we've heard of this" response.

Posted on Sep 20, 2012 6:04:51 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Sep 20, 2012 6:20:57 AM PDT
Magnus says:
I was also one of the unlucky ones.

I bought this for my girlfriend and this was the only part that was supposed to be mine. Oh Deebo

Posted on Sep 20, 2012 9:27:12 AM PDT
Hunter says:
I wonder if people are going to cheat this and try to get an extra bobblehead...

Posted on Sep 20, 2012 11:30:15 AM PDT
Magnus says:
I assume they will which is rather unfortunate.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 20, 2012 11:45:13 AM PDT
Hunter says:
I would love to have a bobblehead to keep in the box and one to take out of the box, but that would just be mean to cheat this!

Posted on Sep 21, 2012 2:24:10 PM PDT
Mike Snyder says:
Missing for me too. And the outer boxes are crushed due to inadequate packaging and/or severe mishandling. What a waste. :(

Posted on Sep 22, 2012 5:53:27 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Sep 22, 2012 5:53:51 PM PDT
Mike Snyder says:
Still no luck from 2K. I know it's only been a day or two, but the reply I did receive was cookie-cutter -- ignored my question on getting the damaged cardboard parts replaced entirely, and asked for additional pictures even though I already sent pictures.

My certificate number was really high. It was just a couple hundred away from the 53,160 max. I wonder if that has anything to do with it? Anybody else have really high numbers, like within a couple hundred of the max? Maybe they just ran out and the idiot factor workers just stopped including them. Heh.

Posted on Sep 26, 2012 4:52:34 AM PDT
Magnus says:
No mine was in the 20k range and was missing.

Posted on Sep 27, 2012 5:16:45 AM PDT
Mike Snyder says:
Anybody here gotten a response from them yet? Aside from asking me for more pictures (which I provided several days ago), nothing new in several days.

Posted on Oct 16, 2012 10:54:52 AM PDT
Mike Snyder says:
I think I'm at my wits end with this. I received the bobble head in its little box today, but none of the plastic parts for holding it in the loot chest. Also, no response about getting replacements for the heavily damaged box and interior cardboard parts. Absolute *WORSE* game purchase ever. :(
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  8
Total posts:  14
Initial post:  Sep 18, 2012
Latest post:  Oct 16, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Borderlands 2 Ultimate Loot Chest Limited Edition -Xbox 360
Borderlands 2 Ultimate Loot Chest Limited Edition -Xbox 360 by 2K (Xbox 360)
4.5 out of 5 stars   (15)