5.0 out of 5 stars What can I say?
Very good mop head, better than the one that came with my mop. It's an industrial-use product I believe.

Unused, doubles as a hairpiece. With five or six of these, you can turn anything of decent size into a Komodor.
Published on February 21, 2012 by Soledad

3.0 out of 5 stars Its Okay
Its okay but I would recommend upgrading to a higher quality mop head if you are mopping a large area. This works okay for a small bathroom but not for a larger area. Spend a few more dollars, it will save you work in the long run.
Published 16 months ago by Christine

5.0 out of 5 stars What can I say?, February 21, 2012
This review is from: UNISAN Cut-End Wet Mop Head, Cotton, #20 Size, White (2020C) (Office Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Uniscan mop, February 28, 2012
Bought one and liked so much that bough 2 more for spare when this wear out. This is the way mop head should be and these are very hard to find.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, does the job, fits on standard mops, August 5, 2012
I have a mop that needed a replacement head. I didnt feel like making a trip to the store just for that one thing. So I ordered this and it worked just fine. There is nothing too special about it, its just a normal mop head. It does not lack quality, and it doesnt seem like anything special either.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great mop head, April 5, 2014
This is by far the best mop head I have ever used. For its design and intention it has no drawbacks that I have seen, however, for home use it would be nice to have the center sewed strip be just about half as long so that it fits non commercial size mop handles. But even with this little overhang on each side, it far out-preforms any other that I have owned, and I have owned a lot of mops in my 54 years. In more detail; this mop has a nice smooth gliding stroke, does not leave strings or fuzz behind even after being laundered, the center strip I mentioned earlier is very well constructed, has not loosened or frayed at all and I use it on tile, hard wood and con-create. I am the type of person that likes a product that simply does what it is supposed to with no messing around and no fussing over it, and this one just works. I have saved the stock No. and name, and should it ever wear out I will surly purchase it again!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good size mop head, October 22, 2011
I used the mop head a few times and am pleased with it. The mop head I had before was too heavy, I couldn't wring it out by hand. This mop head is a bit smaller and I am able to wring it out during use but it fits my original mop. I will purchase this product again.

5.0 out of 5 stars mop head, August 19, 2011
Donna, "Amazon Fan" (San Diego, Ca United States) - See all my reviews
this one fits my mop better, and good quality.
nothing like the good old fashioned cotton mops!.
except maybe a maid!, and the mop is a lot cheaper, and probably does a better jjob..Thank-you Amazon

5.0 out of 5 stars UNISAN Cut-End Wet Mop Head, Cotton, #20 Size, White (2020C) l, April 29, 2013
this is a good quality mop for a cheap price they fit good on the mop head and worked great when cleaning the floor

3.0 out of 5 stars Its Okay, October 19, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what i needed, September 4, 2013
bought this to replace my old one which was 5+ years old. Got exactly what i ordered, saved my time and money having to travel 40+ miles to get a replacement and came quickly and on time couldn't be happier,

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a Mop, February 27, 2013
Works fine shipped out super quick the price was certainly right I can tell you that. This is far better than the ones you might find at a bargain store or website. I will buy again when the time comes.