5.0 out of 5 stars What can I say?
Very good mop head, better than the one that came with my mop. It's an industrial-use product I believe.

Unused, doubles as a hairpiece. With five or six of these, you can turn anything of decent size into a Komodor.
Published on February 21, 2012 by Soledad

3.0 out of 5 stars Its Okay
Its okay but I would recommend upgrading to a higher quality mop head if you are mopping a large area. This works okay for a small bathroom but not for a larger area. Spend a few more dollars, it will save you work in the long run.
Published 11 months ago by Christine

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars What can I say?, February 21, 2012
This review is from: UNISAN Cut-End Wet Mop Head, Cotton, #20 Size, White (2020C) (Office Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Uniscan mop, February 28, 2012
Bought one and liked so much that bough 2 more for spare when this wear out. This is the way mop head should be and these are very hard to find.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, does the job, fits on standard mops, August 5, 2012
I have a mop that needed a replacement head. I didnt feel like making a trip to the store just for that one thing. So I ordered this and it worked just fine. There is nothing too special about it, its just a normal mop head. It does not lack quality, and it doesnt seem like anything special either.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good size mop head, October 22, 2011
I used the mop head a few times and am pleased with it. The mop head I had before was too heavy, I couldn't wring it out by hand. This mop head is a bit smaller and I am able to wring it out during use but it fits my original mop. I will purchase this product again.

5.0 out of 5 stars mop head, August 19, 2011
Donna, "Amazon Fan" (San Diego, Ca United States) - See all my reviews
this one fits my mop better, and good quality.
nothing like the good old fashioned cotton mops!.
except maybe a maid!, and the mop is a lot cheaper, and probably does a better jjob..Thank-you Amazon

5.0 out of 5 stars UNISAN Cut-End Wet Mop Head, Cotton, #20 Size, White (2020C) l, April 29, 2013
this is a good quality mop for a cheap price they fit good on the mop head and worked great when cleaning the floor

3.0 out of 5 stars Its Okay, October 19, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a Mop, February 27, 2013
Works fine shipped out super quick the price was certainly right I can tell you that. This is far better than the ones you might find at a bargain store or website. I will buy again when the time comes.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for what it does, January 28, 2013
this is a great mop head it is sturdy and does the job perfectly couldn't ask for more than what it does i would recommend to any one.

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, October 2, 2012
i do not used mop too much but i went to visit my grandma and i spell some on her kitchen floor, her mop was bit, and she toll me the are to spencief at the groceries store i ask the want she like for her polen yess 14.00 SO A WEEK AFTER I WENT BACK TO SEE HER I BRING her a cocochanel Perfum and hand lotion and snacks and ialso bring this mop OMG she was Must Happy about the mop she give me a huge HUUUg uhhhh this mop is very strong ,easy to intall she looovit so much ,she call me and toll me was goin to make a pie for HALLOWEEN loll i need to stock on this item its just cool sense she likeit the old fashion way,,, thank you for tha PRICE ship by AMAZON to come on ladies !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

UNISAN Cut-End Wet Mop Head, Cotton, #20 Size, White (2020C)
$7.93 $7.73
In stock. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
Rate and Discover Movies