Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: UNISAN Cut-End Wet Mop Head, Cotton, #20 Size, White (2020C)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Size: No 20,Cotton|Change

on February 21, 2012
Very good mop head, better than the one that came with my mop. It's an industrial-use product I believe.

Unused, doubles as a hairpiece. With five or six of these, you can turn anything of decent size into a Komodor.
on February 28, 2012
Bought one and liked so much that bough 2 more for spare when this wear out. This is the way mop head should be and these are very hard to find.
on August 5, 2012
I have a mop that needed a replacement head. I didnt feel like making a trip to the store just for that one thing. So I ordered this and it worked just fine. There is nothing too special about it, its just a normal mop head. It does not lack quality, and it doesnt seem like anything special either.
on October 22, 2011
I used the mop head a few times and am pleased with it. The mop head I had before was too heavy, I couldn't wring it out by hand. This mop head is a bit smaller and I am able to wring it out during use but it fits my original mop. I will purchase this product again.
on August 19, 2011
this one fits my mop better, and good quality.
nothing like the good old fashioned cotton mops!.
except maybe a maid!, and the mop is a lot cheaper, and probably does a better jjob..Thank-you Amazon
on April 5, 2014
This is by far the best mop head I have ever used. For its design and intention it has no drawbacks that I have seen, however, for home use it would be nice to have the center sewed strip be just about half as long so that it fits non commercial size mop handles. But even with this little overhang on each side, it far out-preforms any other that I have owned, and I have owned a lot of mops in my 54 years. In more detail; this mop has a nice smooth gliding stroke, does not leave strings or fuzz behind even after being laundered, the center strip I mentioned earlier is very well constructed, has not loosened or frayed at all and I use it on tile, hard wood and con-create. I am the type of person that likes a product that simply does what it is supposed to with no messing around and no fussing over it, and this one just works. I have saved the stock No. and name, and should it ever wear out I will surly purchase it again!
on January 11, 2015
I use this mop for mopping. It performs its duties adequately. I have never worn this mop as a wig or pretended it was my lady friend and danced with it, but I'm sure it would be fine for those activities as well.
on October 19, 2013
Its okay but I would recommend upgrading to a higher quality mop head if you are mopping a large area. This works okay for a small bathroom but not for a larger area. Spend a few more dollars, it will save you work in the long run.
on June 3, 2015
Perfect. I am making mop angels and need a really thick mop and this is it. Very difficult to know what to buy online when you can't touch it. I did some research to find out what the size means and this #32 is nice and thick. Would be great for mopping floors with too. Nice heavy cotton.
on February 27, 2013
Works fine shipped out super quick the price was certainly right I can tell you that. This is far better than the ones you might find at a bargain store or website. I will buy again when the time comes.