Most helpful critical review
7 of 8 people found the following review helpful
Nice looking watch, incorrect description though
on January 4, 2013
Recieved this watch today and here are my thoughts:
1. It is bigger than expected, nice oversized look.
2. Looks more epensive than it is, nicely presented in Unlisted box.
3. It does NOT have a leather band, it is faux leather with a strong chemical smell.
4. The DAY and DATE functions do not work, they are there for show.
5. It is fairly light for it's size suggesting cheap materials were used.
6. When I removed it from the box one of the band clips popped out - easy enough to reinstall but now I am worried its going to come out again.
7. Due to limited info on the KK website I can't confirm if this is fake - two things make me think it is - the band being faux leather and the non working day and date dials. Macy's are advertising the same model and the face looks different - it's missing the "Unlisted" name and the day and date dials look different (looks like they function).
8. Overall I'm happy with the purchase as it's just a fashion watch, but the seller should take more care with their descriptions.