Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 9, 2012
I've played a lot of Uno over the years, who hasn't so the rules and format aren't exactly new to anyone. Which is why it was surprising that after plaing a wildcard and having only a single card left, I changed color to that card and had my wild card challenged, and LOST? Excuse me? how is that possible when the other card was unplayable being wrong color and wrong value? Much more annoying that a large download size.

The UI is a bit clunky, the card selection method isn't the best or most efficient. I found myself fumbling to select the card I wanted several times.

One other minor annoyance, having blaring loud music while that first load screen happens isn't really a feature. I often install new apps late at night and having someones grand opus blasting out at me is annoying at best and sometimes wakes the baby, which makes nobody happy.
on July 9, 2012
it downloaded great. even the extra. all the extra went into the internal memory and not the limited space they give you for apps. game runs and plays well. if you cant download I suggest updating your kindle to see if that fixes it. love the game!!
on July 16, 2012
downloaded no problem even with the extra. Game runs great. I like the change up of rules on the tournaments and challenging other players cards.
on July 11, 2012
The kindle fire has about 5.37 GB for books and 1.17 GB for applications. 2nd i paid for this game before the free versiin came out. Yes it may be a slight different but the more the merrier. This game is not a big app at all. The paid version is actually smaller!! So if you wanna pay uno for free then get this game.. Also the paid version downloaded perfectly on kindle fire aand has no advertisments. Thanks.
on July 9, 2012
Deceptive. The app needs to load more data than initially stated. I refuse to load more crap. I deleted it.
on July 3, 2012
This game won't download for me! Says it requires additional data to run on my kindle fire, even though it is for my kindle fire! When I say yes, it says there is a problem and could not be completed successfully. Any ideas anyone? My sister is having the same problem. She also is unable to download Ice Age Village, and we can't get Gameloft to respond to us. Glad I didn't pay for this!!
on December 13, 2012
It you enjoy playing UNO, you will like this game. Although it has a few moves I haven't used in the card version, I can play a quick game and win about half the time (which is a good percentage). I haven't yet played it with friends, but that's next. UNO players will get a kick out of this game.
on October 21, 2012
I have always loved Uno and this version sure aims to please. From the soft jazzy background music to the finger smashing "Challenge" button when a player fails to shout "UNO!" all the elements of the original game are here. Only reasons I didn't give this five stars is because (1) the "challenge" button doesn't always appear and (2) you earn awards but can't veiw them anywhere. Overall, great game for my Kindle Fire.
on September 4, 2012
I love this app! Its just like the card game but with a cool twist. You can play a tournament, your own custum mode, and you can play with other people you know that has the same uno app ad you do! Its one special card game to me!
on December 25, 2012
I like playing Uno especially when I am going or coming back from work. My commute seems shorter.
Uno has always been a favorite game for me since I started playing with my daughter when she was small.