5.0 out of 5 stars Battery 12V 18ah sealed
After a shipping error...all Worked great.
These exactly fit Die-hard sears
portable jumper box's...200.71487

Ed Driscoll
Published on December 30, 2009 by Edward Driscoll

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor performance
I purchased two of these for my Friendly Robotics RL800 mower and was disappointed with their performance. While initial run time with these batteries was nearly three hours, within a month that time had dropped to less than 10 minutes.
Published on November 17, 2010 by B. Willingham

5.0 out of 5 stars Battery 12V 18ah sealed, December 30, 2009
This review is from: UPG UBCD5745 Sealed Lead Acid Batteries (Tools & Home Improvement)
After a shipping error...all Worked great.
These exactly fit Die-hard sears
portable jumper box's...200.71487

Ed Driscoll

5.0 out of 5 stars Great replacement power pack for B&D 24V mower, May 23, 2012
E. Hardy (Okanagan Valley, BC) - See all my reviews
After about 5 years or so, the battery pack in my B&D CMM 1200 24V mower died. I live in Canada, and bought the mower at Home Depot, so I went there and they don't sell the replacement batteries. I went to the B&D website, and was redirected to DeWalt, (they merged), where I found their replacement batteries. They were around $150 plus shipping, and also stated "backordered". The cynic in me thinks that this is suspicious, since B&D just came out with that sexy new 36V mower, so maybe they aren't going to support the older 24V anymore--"Can't get a battery? Darn, better buy a new mower........" Anyway, I found these batteries after reading a mower blog (who knew there were mower blogs?). They work just fine. There have been some comments that the posts are different, and that is correct, but I didn't need to modify anything. The factory batteries in my mower didn't have external terminals, but rather had screw holes with the wires secured by screws which themselves formed the posts. These new batteries have two terminals with a bolt going through them as can be seen from the photos. So, the wires are held on with screws in both systems, but the screws face in slightly different directions. There may be different variations of this B&D mower, so maybe in some there isn't any slack in the wires, but in mine it worked just fine.

So, if you can get them (maybe not anymore) the factory batteries will cost you about $150-$160 plus shipping, and two of these together were $82 shipped........ I don't know how long they will last, but even if they only last a year or two, I still didn't have to spend over $400 for a new mower yet! I had to pay some brokerage fees to bring the batteries into Canada, but would have had to with the factory battery as well, so it all comes out in the wash.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor performance, November 17, 2010
Friendly Robotics thought the mower was working correctly and that the problem was these UPGs were not up to the task. I bought B.B. Batteries EB20-12X which have been working fine and have also used the Werker WKA12-18NBs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice battery for Homelite Mower, April 12, 2010
Jim B. (SouthCarolina) - See all my reviews
After 4 years the batteries on my mower died. I ordered 2 of these and they work great. The only thing I had to do was drill the hole just a bit bigger so the bolt would fit through. I'm pleased with the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, April 2, 2013
Works fantastic with my goal zero boulder 30 solar panel. I have a standard car inverter i use with it after i charge it from solar during the day and use it at night to charge my laptop and cell phone. i converted to solar with the help of this awesome and reliable battery. For the low investment of 350 bucks i have my own solar generator system! definatly buy this product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Battery UBCD5745, May 30, 2013
Henry D. Akin (Hazel Green, Al USA) - See all my reviews
Received May 30, 2013 two days before expected. Battery fits perfectly in my Chicago Electric Model 66604 Generator.
Installed easily and generator started as soon as I turned the gas on and turned the key to start the engine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Replaced my DR Field and Brush mower battery with this one, September 1, 2013
Todd (Tennessee, USA) - See all my reviews
I ordered this battery because it said it would replace my DR Field and Brush mower battery SKU: 10483.

Got, it installed it, cranked the mower, and it started right up.

So far so good with one mowing.

My original DR battery lasted for seven years. No idea if this one will last anywhere near as long.

However, the DR battery was $80 and this one was about $33.

So, if this battery lasts half as long, I'll still break even. I'll try to provide an update if I run across any issues.

5.0 out of 5 stars Way better than a new mower, July 25, 2013
The batteries died on my B&D cordless lawn mower after 6 years. A bit of research and I found these, which were an great match and have so far been excellent. The cost to replace these was far less than a new mower, and I still get to enjoy cordless electric!

5.0 out of 5 stars Mower's running again, August 8, 2010
I purchased these rechargeable batteries for my Homelite lawnmower. I'm just a gal with a few basic tools, but I was able to get the old batteries switched out without any problems. I did one at a time so there wouldn't be too many wires to mix up. This was the best price+shipping deal I could find and the company was very prompt in sending them... Well, it is 22 months later, and the batteries will no longer hold a charge. Maybe this is their average life span??? I would down-rate my original review to 3 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars 1/2 the price of local stores, March 22, 2013
This replacement battery was purchased for a Honda Scooter. It's been in service now for close to a year and has never failed to start the Scooter - holds charge well. I would definetly purchase this item again - quick shipping.

UPG UBCD5745 Sealed Lead Acid Batteries