5.0 out of 5 stars Love it and can't be without it!
So glad we got this adapter for our UppaBaby stroller! It's an absolute necessity and I couldn't imagine not having it. It makes life so much easier being able to take the baby car seat out of the car and just click it on to the stroller. It makes everything so compact compared to the other travel systems out there i.e. Graco, etc.

When the car seat adapter...
Published on September 25, 2009 by FL. Mom

2.0 out of 5 stars Functional, but thats it
Yes, it secures the chicco car seat to the uppababy stroller. It does so safely and securely which is most important....

Unfortunately it takes away from the sleekness of the uppa baby stroller. When you fold down the stroller this sticks out pretty awkwardly and you have to change how you collapse the stroller so you don't hit your head on the adapter. I...
Published 5 months ago by Spargmister

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it and can't be without it!, September 25, 2009
FL. Mom (Sunny Florida) - See all my reviews
This review is from: UPPAbaby Car Seat Adapter for Chicco (Baby Product)

When the car seat adapter is connected, you will have plenty of room to get to the under carriage basket. The car seat is also at a great raised height so baby is nice and close to you. We are using the Chicco KeyFit 30 car seat.

Nice thing as well is that the stroller will fold with no problems while the adapter is attached. The adapter is easily attached and detached from the stroller for times when you want to put on the other Uppababy parts like the bassinet or seat.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, September 19, 2010
This review is from: UPPAbaby Car Seat Adapter for Chicco (Baby Product)
I love my Vista stroller, I love the Chicco car seat, and this is the crucial part to bring everything together. You DON"T have to take it off to close the stroller properly, I rarely bother to detach it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy and secure, August 5, 2009
Indigo Felle (Washington, DC) - See all my reviews
This review is from: UPPAbaby Car Seat Adapter for Chicco (Baby Product)
First, if you own a Chicco car seat, you probably love it, as I do, but hate that it is so incompatible with different stroller models. Thankfully, Uppa Baby made this adapter for Chico car seats.

How it works:
- The frame locks into the base (and unlocks) just as easily as the regular seat does (and much easier than the bassinet).
- The car seat "falls" right into place just as it would into the car seat base, clicks audibly, and unlocks just as easily.

Another plus: with the car seat on, the basket is very accessible--much more so than when you're using the bassinet, for example.

As the other reviewer mentioned, the frame must be removed to fold the stroller, but this just takes a moment. Unlike that reviewer, we had no quality issues, so I cannot comment how often that happens.

Overall, I'm so thrilled with this adapter. I use it on my frame that I bought in Jan 2008, so it doesn't need the new frame, and I greatly prefer this combination to using the Chicco Cortina stroller that I used with my son.
dms

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great., November 19, 2010
Leena1126 (SF bay area, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: UPPAbaby Car Seat Adapter for Chicco (Baby Product)
This works great. There are labels on the device telling you which way to face it.

No problems and it works great with my chico keyfit 30.

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential add on for the UppaBaby Vista, March 22, 2010
This review is from: UPPAbaby Car Seat Adapter for Chicco (Baby Product)
We purchased this carseat adapter for our new Uppababy Vista stroller. It allows us to use our Chicco Keyfit 30 with the stroller for a secure snap-in fit. It is shockingly hard to find stroller frames that accomodate carseats that are not of the same brand, and when you do, some use flimsy straps and other things that I dont feel are secure at all. With this one you hear that "click", knowing your baby is securely locked in. Grab the orange flap on the back of the carseat to release. Easy.

To take off the adapter you simply press both buttons and it comes right off. It is lightweight and sturdy. The adapter appears to be white in the picture, but it is indeed matte black and matches perfectly with the Uppababy Stroller.

5.0 out of 5 stars exactly what i needed, February 29, 2012
This review is from: UPPAbaby Car Seat Adapter for Chicco (Baby Product)
Much needed adapter for the Chicco Keyfit 30 car seat on the Uppababy Vista stroller frame.
Fast delivery.
Video tutorial by OCTYKES.com is a very helpful guide to purchase different types of accessories for Uppababy Vista.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, July 7, 2011
This review is from: UPPAbaby Car Seat Adapter for Chicco (Baby Product)
Very nice product. Clips in just like the basinet. The car seat is very secure when clipped in. No complaints.

5.0 out of 5 stars works as advertised, November 13, 2009
This review is from: UPPAbaby Car Seat Adapter for Chicco (Baby Product)
We bought this product and returned the snap and go stroller(s) that were on our registry. This adapter works very well, and it allows the chicco car seat to lock into place, unlike the snap and go stroller that doesn't actually allow a chicco seat to lock. We have been using it for a month and are very happy, no complaints.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great, May 23, 2013
This review is from: UPPAbaby Car Seat Adapter for Chicco (Baby Product)
Works for our Chicco Keyfit 30 Love the uppababy and love that i can use it with his car seat. Installation was a snap (literally). Now if uppababy would hurry and release the automatic diaper changer i'd be set.

5.0 out of 5 stars love this for the uppababy stroller, February 4, 2013
This review is from: UPPAbaby Car Seat Adapter for Chicco (Baby Product)
Purchased this to go with my Uppababy Vista and the Chicco Infant Keyfit 30. Super easy to install and get baby in and out.

UPPAbaby Car Seat Adapter for Chicco