Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on April 1, 2012
I was reluctant to purchase this at first, because it's a fair amount more expensive than some of the generic alternatives and I'm frugal. I have to say, I've been very pleased with the purchase. We've used it for air travel 3 times, all on major holidays. One of the benefits to getting the Uppababy bag if you have an Uppababy G-Luxe or Lite is once you register both products, they provide an additional warranty on the stroller if you travel with it in this bag. That was a major selling point for me. The bag zips all the way down it's length, making it pretty easy to put the stroller in the bag and zip it back up. It also rolls up relatively easily, and has a velcro strap to secure it. The rolled up bag does take up most of the G-Luxe basket. The straps left enough room that you could put it on your shoulder, and the bag wouldn't slide off. The bag is certainly sturdy and I feel like the stroller is well protected. If you're going to invest in a moderate to expensive umbrella stroller, and you travel fairly frequently, this is a good way to protect your investment.
on February 1, 2013
The bag is well-made, and rolls up nice and small when unused (it can fit in the G-lite basket). The double zipper is easy to open and close. And yes, if you have a G-series stroller travelling in this bag, UPPAbaby warranties the abuse it may suffer.

We gate checked our G-lite stroller last weekend packed in this bag, and when we received the stroller after the flight one of the front wheels was cracked. We had arrived late and needed to get our daughter to bed, so we didn't have the time and energy to deal with baggage claim. I called UPPAbaby the next day, they asked for a little information (like proof of purchase, a.k.a. my Amazon invoice), and then had a replacement wheel in the mail the next day. Great stroller system from a company that cares!
on February 17, 2014
This travel bag is great and it comes with a warranty for your Uppa Baby stroller. The stroller fits perfect and it has multiple carrying handles. The bag is made very well of durable material. The only draw back it that it doesn't roll up very small so it is a bit bulky to carry around when not in use.
on May 14, 2014
This is a great bag and when purchased and registered with the uppababy stroller there is an extra warranty against travel accidents which makes it totally worth it, however the strap on the zipper broke after the first use. Amazon as always is amazing and got me a replacement right away!
on August 27, 2014
This is a great bag with one big issue. I used it on a trip and gate checked our stroller several times. 3 out of 4 times this was gate checked the airline put it through to the carrousel instead of bringing it up to the gate. This caused me to have to carry my 30lb child through the terminal to connecting flights. I asked the flight crew about it and they said that all bags end up at the carrousel, even if there is a stroller inside. This happened when we had an international flight - we went on the next plane and the stroller went to baggage claim. We ended up having to put in a lost baggage request and a couple days later the stroller was forwarded to us. So basically, this seemed like a great idea, but is really impractical.
on January 13, 2014
We recently took our first big airline trip with our baby. I planned to travel with the stroller and infant seat and after some research found that checking these items was one of the number one ways to damage them. On top of that airlines are exempt from damage to these items.

We have the Chicco Liteway Plus stroller and I could not find a bag that had enough good reviews.
I took a chance on the Uppababy G-Series Stroller Travel Bag and really glad that I did.
The Liteway was a snug fit, but when placed correctly and the wheels turned in it fits!

The bag is good quality, easy to use, lightweight and I highly recommend it.
Although we gate checked our stroller, this bag would be suitable for checked luggage as well.

I can see it lasting through the few yearly trips we need to use this stroller.
on May 24, 2012
I tried a travel stroller bag I purchased years ago for my Chico Lightweight but I had a hard time getting my G-Luxe stroller into it. I didn't feel confident that once the stroller was in the bag that it would be protected. I orderd the UPPAbaby G-Series bag and was happy with the decison. I was able to get the stroller into the bag without any problems and you only have to take the cup holder off, the wheels can stay on. We used the bag to check the stroller with our other bags (we use the GOGO Babyz Kidz Travelmate with our car set to get to the gate). I felt confident that my stroller was protected. The bag kept our stroller dry as it was raining during baggage transport. It's easy to carry and does not add weight to the stroller. It's easy to fold if you follow the directions. We kept the rolled bag in the hotel room so stroller storage space was not an issue for us. At home we keep it rolled up in the box. It's also great that UPPAbaby provides extra protection if you register your bag and stroller prior to a trip, a little piece of mind for your investment.
on August 15, 2014
Durable, easy to use, and fits our G-Luxe stroller perfectly. They were made for each other, after all. Love that it also comes with the warranty for travel damages.

Rolls up nice and compactly, so will fit under the stroller. Straps are heavy duty, and convenient.
on October 20, 2014
It was a little bit pricy to me but after reading other reviews I decided to buy it to my brand new Uppababy Deluxue when we flied to Asia, so I didn't have to feel stressed out every time I checked my stroller in.
After we came back I found that my cup holder was gone completely (don't ask me why. I want to know it too. It was attached to the stroller and I squeezed the whole thing into the bag).

I gave their customer service a call and told her my basic personal information. After she found my info she told me she would send a new cup holder to me immediately, and I got it 3 days later. She didn't even ask me for evidence of my flight. It was awesome.

It was not about this product, but I want to mention that when I came back, my stroller along with this bag was sent to baggage carousels, although I had asked them to send it to the gate. It happened twice because I had to transfer from an international line to a domestic one. I guessed those airport people didn't read tags at all and thought it was just an ordinary luggage, and it did look like so. Therefore, I had to carry my one year old and my bags all the way to the carousels. That was annoying, but I couldn't think of any way to solve this problem.

It appeared to be difficult to put a stroller in at first, but after a few practice it worked really well. Wheels were not necessary to be taken down. As I mentioned, I could even squeeze my cup holder in! It didn't make sense to dissemble it when you had been busy traveling. A great product!
on December 12, 2013
This bag appears to be high quality with a good amount of padding. Our G-Lite stroller fits like a glove (one would expect it to). I really like that if your UPPAbaby stroller is less than 2 years old, then they will replace it if this stroller bag does not adequately protect it. It's kind of hard to see in the picture, but the yellow stripes are very distinctive, and serve as shoulder straps. The zippers are connected, and it's easy to zip up/down the bag. There's a flap with velcro that covers the zipper strap, which means less chance of it accidentally getting unzipped from the baggage handlers. There's a large address label window as well. It folds up nice and neat, and is small enough to store in the stroller basket while not in use. I have high hopes for this bag during our travels!

**Update**

We have used the stroller bag a total of 4 times now, and I am still very pleased with it. Each time we gate checked our stroller, it has never been damaged in any regard. The yellow color makes this bag very distinctive, which has definitely been helpful in tracking it down. It's functional, and made lugging a stroller around easier than I anticipated. Good buy!