4.0 out of 5 stars Great Case!!!!!!!!!!!
Published on May 18, 2012 by Coletrain

2.0 out of 5 stars Flappy Bottom Section Ruins An Otherwise Flawless Case
I love the design of the UAG case. The one flaw is a fatal one, though. The piece spanning below the home button is flimsy rubber. It flops back when you go to grab your phone from your pocket, and makes the case a total joke. I'd rather have one of the $4 cases than this one, unfortunately!
Published on January 27, 2013 by Jack

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Case!!!!!!!!!!!, May 18, 2012
I searched for hours to find an Iphone 4s that was Aesthetically pleasing but kept the "bulge" out of "safety". I have seen many types of Cases and bumpers and many of my friends own the Defender Case; it felt like a rock in my hand. The MAIN purpose of new technology is to increase pro-activity, within such a small device. Cell Phones are getting smaller, stronger, and faster. Adding a thick case to your phone DEFEATS the purpose of buying an Iphone. You might as well buy a smarth phone withj a 4.7" screen.

This Case was well worth the $30. The Rubber bumpers extrude out in all directions so if and when it falls the bumpers are in contact first. THIS case has a hard but great feeling plastic on the surfaces, with rubber bumpers on the corners. This case Keeps the Phone almost the SAME weight and SIZE!!!

The looks are great for people who are into industrial/engineering environments.

The only reason why this gets 4 stars is because the ( + - ) volume tabs are flush with the surface, so if you closed your eyes, and tried the inc/dec volume, you couldnt FEEL the location; unless you first feel the Silent switch ( which by the way fits AMAZINGLY perfect ). The rims of the case can push against your clear screen protector creating an bubble pocket on the edges.

I have big/small fingers and the access to the iphone with this case is GREAT.

Pros: Looks, style, feel, protection, ease of use/installing, and maintaining the SLIM effect as your iphone perseves itself to be... THIN

cons: Could push your creen protector creating air gap, +- buttons dont "pop" out enough

If you are going to pay more than $50, buy the water proof case that goes for $70 (best case out there). If you want to spend $40 or lower, get this case.. hands down the BEST!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my new case!, March 22, 2012
This review is from: URBAN ARMOR GEAR Case for iPhone 4/4S, White (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I love my iPhone more than anything. Seeing other iPhones with cracked and spiderwebbed screens makes me cringe. So, I want to protect it the best way possible. I bought the OtterBox. It was so expensive, but I thought it would be worth it to protect my phone. However, the bulk of the OtterBox cannot be ignored. Trust me. I've been trying to ignore this monster of a case for months. Then I saw someone with the Urban Armor case. It was exactly what I'd been looking for. All the protection with none of the bulk. I feel safe leaving my life-line in it's protection and am no longer embarrassed by the behemoth of an OtterBox that I was dragging around.
Sleek, extremely protective, and it looks really cool too. I cannot recommend this case enough!

5.0 out of 5 stars yeah baby! the good stuff :), January 30, 2014
I've decided on getting this case because of it's great high-tech look and for its very good crash tests and reviews on Youtube.
PROs:
It fits tightly like a glove and pretty thin and the buttons are very easy to press.
It looks amazing, very protective, thin and feels good in my hand, and It comes with a screen protector(!!)
I bought it for my wife and she LOVES IT!!

only CONS is It's expensive(!)
I hope the rubber on the top and bottom won't become flabby over time, but I doubt that for this case's high ranks everywhere (and the price).

GOOD TIP: the screen protector is tricky to put. If you get it's back side dirty after taking off the wrap (and you probably will), clean it carefully with a clean finger and water, and air dry it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Cases for the Iphone, February 10, 2014
My wife and I both use these for our Iphones. These cases are very thin yet very ruggedized. The main parts of the case are a very hard plastic that seems to look new forever (resists scratches and "smoothing"). The corners are rubber. Both of us have dropped our phones without consequence. One nice feature is that you can buy bicycle/ motorcycle mounts online that work perfectly with the Iphone and the UAG case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case, January 28, 2014
Have had a lot of cases ... love the Otter Box ... but it doesn't slip into my pocket well. This case gives you protection as well as ease of dropping it into and retrieving it from your pocket. It is not water proof in any way, shape or form ... (took my iPhone for a swim in the hot tub ... not good), but the case fit my replacement iPhone just fine. Love this case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Want more like it!!!, November 2, 2013
This case is perfect! It is lightweight, good looking, and very protective. I've had several otter boxes but I'm most satisfied with this case due to the lightweight construction and appearance. I will def purchase more in the future!

5.0 out of 5 stars Non-bulky Case, October 26, 2013
This case is great. It's not bulky, it installs easily, and it feels good when holding it. At the cost that I bought it at ($20.22) it is a great value in my opinion and worth the value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice fit!!, January 13, 2014
This is a really nice case, is well built color is fantastic, you get that military feel but is not bulky and is very light.
Love this case!! Recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not an Otterbox but a VeryGood Value, September 21, 2013
Previously had an Otterbox Defender whose heavy rubberized case seems to be the ultimate in protection for the iPhone. However, that case and it multiple access flaps tore apart after only about a year of moderate use. The UAG case does not provide as much protection, with rubberized bumpers only on each of the four corners. However, it is a simpler design that will likely last much longer than the Otterbox. Its price makes it an excellent value. I have dropped the phone a few times and the UAG has provided the protection needed. The off/on switch and volume control tabs work well and are easier to use than on the Otterbox.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the white case on my white iPones 4s, September 26, 2013
Love the white on white! I used to have a more girly-type case on my phone but it was pretty banged up and decided to get a new case. Love this! It's definitely not "girly" but I love how industrial, sleek, modern, sophisticated/etc it is! Great for men or women. PLUS is really protects your phone...it comes with a screen protector and cleaning cloth...whole package. The edges are rubbery and really protect the screen.