5.0 out of 5 stars Suprised at how good and loud it is.
Published 11 months ago by PeoplePhobic

1.0 out of 5 stars Company has extremely poor customer service.
This write up is on one of there products, URGE basic speaker.
Published 5 months ago by Hoyafan

5.0 out of 5 stars Suprised at how good and loud it is., December 14, 2013
I got this as a gift for my dad because it didn't require pairing. I like to charge up gifts before giving them away so I gave it a try as it was charging. It's really super simple you just place your phone on it with the speakers near what I assume is a microphone. The speaker has suprising volume and great sound. I tried it with a bunch of styles of music from country to dubstep. It delivered rich sound at a usable volume. If you are looking for a tiny speaker that doesn't reqire any wires or pairing this is a good one.

The things i didn't like about it is that it uses mini-usb to charge instead of micro-usb which would have been nice cause it would have used the same charging cable as most android phones. The only things a bluetooth speaker would have on this would be that you would not have to leave the phone still on the speaker to hear the music and it may have bluetooth remote functions.

I wanted something super simple for my dad though. If you have NFC tags you could program one to open your music player when you set the phone on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool!!, January 15, 2014
This review is from: URGE Basics DropNplay Wireless Speaker-Retail Packaging - Red (Wireless Phone Accessory)
Purchased this little speaker for my boyfriend, who loves to listen to his music. He loves it! They are so easy to use and produce a good sound.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Little Box, December 31, 2013
PBWright "PauliGirl" (Glen Allen, Virginia United States) - See all my reviews
Worked instantly and was amazed at the quality of the sound, as well as the volume! Had to turn the volume down on the phone. Very pleased with this purchase.

1.0 out of 5 stars Company has extremely poor customer service., June 5, 2014
This write up is on one of there products, URGE basic speaker.
Bought unit, had issues with different phones and tabs connecting with Bluetooth. Contacted Co. And was given RMA. I paided almost $20 in return postage and couple weeks later, got unit back, and still not working. Basically they returned unit in same state. I contacted cust. Service again asking why they would return it with same issue and after about 3 weeks and several emails, they said they would send me a new unit in the mail. That was almost 2months ago. I've email 3 times in the last two months and they just ignore them. Find a company that backs it's products.

1.0 out of 5 stars It Works....that's it., November 16, 2014
The item works and it works well, but after reading the product description, I was under the impression that all you had to do was touch it with your mobile device. It did not work from me, instead I have to use an auxiliary cord to play my music. it's cheap and it works, but not much louder than my phone speaker and leaves much to be desired on sound quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Greatest little speaker EVER!, June 21, 2014
All you have to do is place your phone on top of the speaker and it plays your music through the speaker. No wireless blue tooth needed, just does it somehow. It's amazing! Absolutely love it! Take it to the beach, use it at home while I'm cooking, take it in the car! Love this speaker! Great price too! Highly recommend it! Have bought 4 since then and gifted them! :)

3.0 out of 5 stars Handy speaker, July 21, 2014
The speaker is convenient to keep at my desk. It sometimes has a hum to it - like maybe it is picking up interference from somewhere. Other times it is fine. It is fine for the money paid.