Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on February 21, 2013
I bought this couple of weeks ago when it was on sale. So far, it has been working well. It does charge the phone when I need it. I particularly like the soft finish at the back as it has a nice feel when holding the phone.

While update more as I use it for a few more weeks.

Update: Sept. 15 '13 »

I see the price has come down by $10.00 since I bought it last.

It is working fine as before. I use my phone for gps fitness apps like Endomondo and Runkeeper which use a lot of battery while tracking. This battery companion works well and automatically charges the phone when the level goes low. Its worth the price and as I mentioned before, I like the soft finish at the back of the cover.

Only con I noticed is that photos are clearer when taken without this cover. Perhaps it has to do with the amount of light it allows to fall on the photo lens. Solution - take picture from the front camera.
on April 30, 2014
This device is cheaply made.

The face panel peeled away in less than 2 months, and while that didn't offend my aesthetic sensitivities, it is indicative of the poor quality of the device.

The major problem is that is quit charging my iPhone in about 5-6 months. The message on my iPhone reads "This accessory may not be supported," and "This cable or accessory is not certified and my not work reliably with this iPhone. Dismiss"

"May not" = "Does Not" Save yourself some bucks and buy something else.
on July 21, 2014
Love it just did not get the color I orded
on February 12, 2013
I purchased this case in hopes it would extend the life of my battery on a daily basis...NOT! Did not work at all! I even thought the battery life went down faster!
on May 21, 2013
Yo... So dis chickenhead always be blowing me up... Texting me the what for and stuff... I ain't about to deal with that. But my battery be running out and sit. SO peep dis. I done got me one'a deez URGE cases fo my Fone, ya see. I plugged dis bad boy in to charge it, and it charged to 100 pa'cent. I slap my iphone5 up in there and guess what? Nuffin... Jack Shiznit... Won't charge my phone... So yo, I busted out a few more duckets and went for a Maxboost one on this here site. Listen playa, you can take your chances, but yo game gunna be busted when your phone done run out of battery and you rely on dis. To top the fried chicken with some gravy, they sent me a white one when you knows i be ordering the black.... Peace out Urge...