5.0 out of 5 stars FAST SERVICE
The dress was perfect and did not need to be streamed. The company sent the dress in a week time with out extra charge and I'm in Germany. Thanks A ton.
Published on March 30, 2012 by michele giuseffi

3.0 out of 5 stars So-So
I ordered this dress for my daughter's Senior Prom. It ran close to 1 size smaller then she normally wears. When the dress arrived, my daughter and I noticed quite a few places where the beading was loose or coming off completely. After having it altered and beading resewn the dress looked very beautiful on her.
Published on May 31, 2012 by P. Kaylor

5.0 out of 5 stars FAST SERVICE, March 30, 2012
michele giuseffi (Aurora, Illinois United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, June 17, 2010
This review is from: US Fairytailes Party Pleated Dress New Long Gown #2455 (Apparel)
This is such a great dress!I loved it and it even looks better when i tried it on!Such a good investment..go for it :D

5.0 out of 5 stars gorgeous dress, June 8, 2014
This is a very flattering dress. It was a little small in the hip/abdomen area, but easily taken in. Length was good, and flowed well. Top was gorgeous.

5.0 out of 5 stars dress, November 14, 2013
it is a good chose that I made. it has really good ornaments and well sewed, thank you for this good product

3.0 out of 5 stars So-So, May 31, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars When you return it-you will be charged 20% of the price of the dress, December 13, 2011
The dress itself is nice. However, it did not fit me, it seems that it runs small at least one size. I returned this dress, and I was charged 20% of restocking fees. I have not seen this information when I was purchasing this dress. Also, the shipping cost back and forth is customer's problem, so in reality, I have lost approximately $43 just dealing with this company.