5.0 out of 5 stars Scary enough to keep fools away.
I have this flag in my office and it scares the hell out of everyone that walks by.

That means no roving salesmen and no gypsies interrupting me.

So it's a no-brainer for the price. Order one NOW.
Published 4 months ago by Michael E. Comeau

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the "original" design image as is advertised
Published on April 4, 2012 by E. Iverson

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the "original" design image as is advertised, April 4, 2012
E. Iverson (Beautiful Springboro, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: US Flag Store Printed Polyester Pirate Jack Rackham Flag, 3 by 5-Feet (Lawn & Patio)
I bought this flag because it was depicted in image as being the "old" or original style skull and crossed swords of Captain Rackham; it is a fine and sturdy flag, but sadly, a more modern depiction of the classic image. For many this may not be an issue, but for those of us who are expecting a certain pirate motif and receive another, it may be a deciding factor in your purchase. This was posted so that the prospective buyer can see exactly what is being sent. For $1 (plus $5 shipping), it's a relatively inexpensive lesson learned.

5.0 out of 5 stars Scary enough to keep fools away., August 3, 2014

That means no roving salesmen and no gypsies interrupting me.

So it's a no-brainer for the price. Order one NOW.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yo ho, yo ho a pirates life for me..., March 9, 2009
B. McNeill (Murrieta, CA United States) - See all my reviews
I've purchased other flags and this one is by far the best. It has a large skull and crossbones and is printed on polyester that doesn't feel cheap. And it arrived about a week sooner than Amazon estimated. Drink up me hearties.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, April 6, 2014
The flag was exactly like shown, quick delivery and great price.Great idea for your home or boat to add to a vacation

5.0 out of 5 stars Screw you - neighbors!, February 24, 2014
I bought this as an annoyance for my neighbors - they suck - but it's also crazy fun to have the pirate attitude when partying, doing the yard work, or whatever. Go forth and be your own, bad, Captain Morgan self!

1.0 out of 5 stars classic bait and switch here, July 14, 2014
What I got was NOT what I ordered. I ordered the pirate flag with the skull and crossed swords, but instead received a ship where the skull should be. Nowhere on this page is there even an option for another design, so when I ordered it, I expected to get what was pictured. Instead i received something else and was victim to a classic bait and switch. The quality of the flag was decent, I just wish I got what I paid for. I'm morev than happy to change my review if this situation can be resolved.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth It, July 6, 2014
This flag is wonderful for the price. Get it if you are thinking about it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrrrh, July 3, 2014
For the money you can't complain. Looks great in my garage.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Jolly Roger, July 2, 2014
Avast ye mates. Twas a good flag indeed!! The colors be flying on me boat as we speak.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 1, 2014