5.0 out of 5 stars Already has paid for itself
Published 12 months ago by great dae

3.0 out of 5 stars Great program but takes some getting used too.
Published 6 months ago by Linda A

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Already has paid for itself, June 20, 2013
This review is from: US Hallmark Card Studio 2012 Deluxe Digital Media Edition (CD-ROM)
I thought this might be kind of a high price for the product and it really is. But I was able to make so many cards for Birthday's Graduations and all the wedding and baby cards. So I have calculated the average cost of a Hallmark cost and have done well with making up for it. I don't like that the Hallmark symbol takes up so much space on the back of the card but I can deal with it. I like to put pictures of the kids and other things that pertain to the person receiving the card on the back with my old card maker but these cards are much easier to print and to select any card to be a quarter or half fold or whatever size from their options is much nicer then my old one. They also have a really nice memories maker video program that I have been doing a wedding video on and it gives all kinds of options to customize it and add writing and music etc. Very nice. I like the ease of it way better then the photoshop premiere video maker.

So far it's really great and 1000's of card options!

I went to the Hallmark website and downloaded a trial version to see what it would be like before purchasing it.

5.0 out of 5 stars A big bang for your buck, May 31, 2012
You ever have an occasion come up at the last minute and you have no card? Although the Hallmark Card Studio is really great for such a situation, there's so much more this software has to offer.

It was easy to install, and once it was, I had a blast clicking through all the options to see what it could do. I was impressed to see a kid's lock a parent can use to control what their children see. Not only is there a great selection of cards for every occasion you can think of, you can also create a number of special projects from calendars to business cards; banners to 3D projects. Need a photo frame? Scrapbook pages? Invitations, recipe cards, certificates? All here and a lot more. You can use your own photos or art clips from the library, and if you're stuck for something to say, Hallmark has that covered, too.

Included is also an events planner, and I plan on taking total advantage of this feature, because I'm constantly forgetting birthdays, graduations, anniversaries, etc. And, it's really easy to flip between the card studio and the events planner.

I really like this software. Even if you're artistically challenged (like me!) you can whip up some really fabulous cards and a bunch of other special projects by just pointing and clicking.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great program, March 20, 2013
Hallmark Card Studio is very user friendly. No need to spend hours figuring out how to make and print cards. So long Print Artist and the rest of the card programs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hallmark Card Studio 2012, March 22, 2013
It is very easy to use. I love the event reminder and that it helps me to keep on top of things.

5.0 out of 5 stars US Hallmark Card Studio 2012 Deluxe Digital Media Edition, February 14, 2013
AAA+++ The US Hallmark Card Studio 2012 Deluxe Digital Media Edition works just like the add said. The cards turn out great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love hallmark products, November 14, 2012
Easy to use.....love the personal touch of the product, beautiful cards and so many other projects can be just as lovely.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great program but takes some getting used too., December 18, 2013
Linda A (Kansas City, MO USA) - See all my reviews
I bought this program because I had older Hallmark version on my old computer that worked so very well. When we upgraded our computer the old Hallmark card making program no longer worked. So I was hoping this one was as user friendly as the old one. I am sure it will be wonderful once I can spend some time using it but so far it had proved to be very un-user friendly. One more thing, the back of the card is taken up with an advertisement that the card was printed with the Hallmark program. I cannot figure out how to change it or delete it. The Hallmark logo is huge. Bigger than if I purchased a ready made card from Hallmark - really unnecessary in my book.

I would not purchase this one again knowing what I know now. I am a person that wants to just work through the program and make a card rather than spend so much time reading a manual.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's OK but not Great!, November 13, 2013
I thought this would be similar to create card when I was reading through the ratings. It is but, is not as user friendly and it doesn't work for my calendar events reminders. I don't like the way you have to enter text in a separate box when making cards or envelops you cant's see how it's looking. Also the add music to your card is only available through Microsoft outlook but not yahoo, etc. I'm still learning it and the address book was easy to create and the cards & envelopes. I guess I was spoiled by the ease of create card gold, an oldie but goodie. Now I have windows 7 and needed something else.

5.0 out of 5 stars So simple to use, May 30, 2012
I just downloaded the Hallmark Card Studio 2012 today, and was pleasantly surprised how easy it was to use. I didn't even need to use the tutorial. The card selection is extensive, and easy to personalize. I was suprised too that the program included options to create scrapbook pages, postcards, stickers, and even puzzles! This program is going to save me a lot of money, as I am an avid card-giver. I'm excited to make our own photo Christmas card this year! I will definitely recommend this program to all of my friends.

This review was posted by a member of the Nova Development User Community (NDUC). NDUC members are real people who use Nova Development products and share relevant feedback about the products they use. Find out more about NDUC, its programs and members in the About Us section of the Nova Development website.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fool Proof and Fun!, May 30, 2012
This software is great fun and I can't wait to "stock up" on greeting cards. Here's some of the things that I like: Variety of cards, both by sentiment and occasion. Love being able to tag my favorites, so I don't have to try and find them again (there's so many). Calendars - can't wait to make some for Christmas gifts. Quality of printed product - these cards look great. Video Tutorial - lots of info in a short time. Customizable! Matching envelopes. Ability to email and post onto Facebook. I could go on and on. This software is fun and easy. I have used card making software in the past and had many "do-overs". This is pretty goof-proof!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

US Hallmark Card Studio 2012 Deluxe Digital Media Edition
US Hallmark Card Studio 2012 Deluxe Digital Media Edition by Nova Development US (Windows 7 / Vista / XP)
$49.99