Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on May 23, 2014
I bought this for my mother's watch that we got her for X-mas and she love the smartwatch, the problem was that it came with the metal band and it was very heavy for her, she started to use the watch less and less because the weight,it was a serious problem to her, so I got this band for her and now she wears the watch every day!, I was the one who exchange the bands and I was surprise to see that the actual watch is very light, the entire weight was on the band, I mean I knew it was supposed to be heavy but I thought that some of the weight was on the watch, I was wrong.

Now about the installation process, at first I had a really hard time to remove the metal band, but It was completely my fault I was using a knife to try to remove it, but I got nothing, until I use a small screwdriver and it took me less than 5 minutes to remove it.

At the end my mother is very happy with her new watch and I'm happy that she's happy ;)
on January 12, 2014
I love it. It's very pretty and eye catching. I'm thinking about ordering another color. They are very comfortable. Thanks
on April 11, 2016
Nice color and durable band. I got many compliments from people on how good it looks on me.
on August 30, 2015
The name and picture on this posting did me in...(one buy click my ass)
on July 6, 2015
The band is perfect. Wish there were more colors to choose from.
on July 12, 2015
on December 11, 2013
I NEVER receive did they just stole my money...... Payed almost $30.00 to not get nothing I the first time this happens for me not to receive it