Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 18, 2006
We highly recommend this game to anyone wanting to learn geography. I recommend you play as a family so that your knowledge base grows together. In the beginning the play is slow , but by no means boring. It takes time to become familiar with the geography and even when it is not your turn you are investigating the geography of the others plays with the cards in your own hand. My daughter (at age 8) could fill in a blank map of the US without hesitation as a result of this game alone. She is motivated now to play the game learning the states with their capitols. It is a fun and easy way to learn geography and have quality time with your family. I would highly recommend this game to homeschoolers as well. Great way to build a foundation for geography. We have the World Borderline ordered and on its way!
on December 14, 2010
This was the beginning of geography games for our family (after simple map jigsaw puzzles). The game challenges us to learn more geo boundaries and is fun to play with a mixed-age group. We get to help one another make and fake (bluff) the "challenge!".
on August 25, 2012
borderline is a great card game --it makes you think and learn---great for 8 and up ---if you put out a map for the younger kids they learn and can play too
on January 12, 2006
I have the USA and World additions.

I played them this afternoon and it was soo fun!

I played with my sister and my mother. Won 2 out of 3!

GET THIS GAME!! It is a GREAT game for learing geography!

It even got a "Parents choice Award"!!!!

Sarah
on July 12, 2015
My husband loves this game. We play as a family and it helps to teach geography to our children.
on February 12, 2010
I saw this product on the teacher's desk in the Gifted Classroom so I purchased it for my children. Very disappointed. Difficult large cards for the children to hold and turn back and forth because they need to refer to both sides of the cards. It is too easy for each child to look at the back of their opponents cards to know whether to call the bluff or not. Perhaps, privacy screens would help but overall this was way boring. My children would just play any card to get rid of their hand and none of the other children (neighbors) would know to call their bluff because if they did know they wouldn't need to play the game to learn. Not recommended.

See 1 answered question