Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: USA Pan Bakeware Aluminized Steel Mini Cheesecake Pan with Removable Bottoms, 6 Well
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on July 3, 2014
My business is cheesecakes and only cheesecakes. We do nothing else and I have been through the "gambit" of pans and brands. With USA pans, yes the body of the pan is larger but that allows for even cooking of your cake, the wells are deep and a great size for one person cheesecake or cake. Cleaning is very simple with these pans (do it by hand to keep your pan in better shape). I use my pans on a daily basis and make over 100 of these mini's and have yet to be disappointed by the CONSISTENT quality. If USA pans made a smaller cheesecake pan I would be all over that one also.
on May 22, 2014
I did not want one of those one bite mini pans where the coating flakes off. I wanted a three inch spring form like pan. I just made 60 mini carrot cakes with these pans. I bought two. They turned out perfectly. I plan on splitting them and filling and topping with cream cheese frosting. I use a recipe with 4 large eggs, baking soda and powder and the batch filled two pans with 1/2 cup batter in each hole. I baked them at 350 for 22 minutes. They rose nearly to the top. Nice sleek finish made removing cakes very easy and they are smooth and nicely shaped. Cleanup was no problem but do a be careful with the open edges as I did cut myself. VERY happy with this product.
on February 27, 2015
I love USA pans! I'm in the process of purchasing new USA pans and throwing out all my old ones (one at at time).
I used these pans (and the Chicago metallic mini cheesecake pans) to make about 50 mini cheesecakes for a friend's wedding.
Note: I am NOT a professional baker, I just enjoy baking!

Pros:
Cheesecakes bake evenly
Perfectly non-stick Do not need to use baking spray
Very deep (if you want a larger cheesecake)
Very easy to wash, minimal residue left behind
Don't need to water bath your cheesecakes anymore! No cracking with these mini pans :D

Neutral:
Only 6 to a pan (great for dinner guests, bad for large quantity baking)
The size is pretty large for a one person portion (which I assume is the goal with a mini cheesecake pan) People I worked with commented that they were too large for them

Cons:
The edges of the discs are slightly sharp, but knowing this, you can be careful and avoid cuts
The pan browned the edges slightly, which wasn't a very pretty result (I did try decreasing the temperature to 325 and increasing the time with minimal success) In contrast, the Chicago Metallic pans did not brown at all
Difficult to remove the cheesecakes (i recommend using a flat ended utensil to push them up from the bottom because if you use your fingers, you will likely get cuts. It's a difficult balancing act to remove each one!

I did not wash this in the dishwasher. I washed it by hand and immediately dried with a towel.
In conclusion, it comes down to size preferred. For my friend's wedding, I preferred the smaller cheesecakes from the Chicago metallic pan. The Chicago Metallics pan did not brown the edges as the USA pan did, which is another reason I preferred that one.
on April 25, 2013
These pans have deep cavities, are easy to clean and use. They are well made. Everything about them is excellent.
on January 14, 2014
I ordered this pan as the wells are larger than the Norpro min-cheesecake pan as our family likes larger portions than the minis. It is a sturdy well made pan and works well and is easy to clean. I woulod recommend this pan.
on March 14, 2014
I have yet to meet a USA Pan product I didn't like. As my collection of pans accumulates, I find the same high quality in each and, best of all, the same non-stick properties. Recently I was tasked with making more than 50 mini flourless chocolate cakes for a fund-raiser. Every pan/tart shell I owned caused sticking even when heavily greased except this one. The cakes popped right out. Ironically, I have yet to try it for mini cheesecakes but I can't imagine the performance would be much different. I love this pan!
on March 28, 2016
 Great pan!
Many reviewers said that the edges of the circle inserts are sharp; possibly they've corrected that issue. The edges of the circle inserts are not polished, but after four uses and washing by hand, I haven't so much as a scratch.
Pros: 6 is a nice size. (an 8-oz pkg of cream cheese makes 6 mini-cheesecakes)
washes easily. truly non-stick!
the pan is about the size of a 9x13 pan, so I only bake one batch at a time, so as not to crowd the oven.
It's a trick getting them out of the pan! (I've attempted to upload a video) With the pan raised on two tall glasses, I pushed each one mini cheesecake up from the bottom with an inverted Tabasco bottle, the perfect size to fit through the hole, but use whatever you have on hand! Push them up one at a time. They tend to be slippery.
As for amounts: 1 Tablespoon of graham cracker crust tamped down and baked at 300 for 10 minutes.
Add 2-3 Tablespoons cheesecake filling. Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
Cool. Remove from pan.
on February 2, 2014
Love the Weber cookbook recipe for cheesecake, but it is a bit awkward to take to parties (cutting, etc). Adapted it to use with these, and perfect! They come out easily, throw them into a two tier pie carrier, and so simple.
on September 16, 2014
Love these pans, they cook really even, work great in a commercial oven and wash well. HOWEVER, the inside where you push the bottom piece up is insanely sharp. Every time I use these pans, I slice my fingers up. I mean SLICE. I have lost product because I cut myself so bad on them and bled everywhere. I still use them for holidays and special events but I use them with caution and a lot of bandaids.
on July 19, 2015
I love the USA pans but I will argue the same as another reviewer about the sharp edges for the bottoms. It's fine if you are remembering to handle it carefully but lift it to move around in storage and your hand hits that edge...slit finger. I may put a protective cover on them to avoid more cut fingers but other than that...great pan. Different from most cheesecake pans because the wells are larger for larger cheesecakes or other type cakes you want to share.