Top Gear (UK) 17 Seasons 2011
Amazon Instant Video
1. Episode 1 - Top Gear (UK), Season 16 Jeremy Clarkson subjects the Skoda Yeti to a remarkably thorough road test and James May makes a rare visit to the test track in the insane Aerial Atom V8. Meanwhile, Richard Hammond celebrates the incredible evolution of the Porsche 911 by racing a modern Turbo Cabriolet against its oldest relative and the power of gravity. Stand up comedian John Bishop is the Star in a Reasonably Priced Car.
2. Episode 2 - Top Gear (UK), Season 16 Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May go head-to-head against their Australian Top Gear counterparts in a car-based version of The Ashes. The action includes rallying, drifting and an Aussie version of double-decker car racing, it's an all-out grudge match. Also, Jeremy is on the test track in Ferrari's new 599 GTO and a celebrity guest takes their turn in a Reasonably Priced Car.
3. Episode 3 - Top Gear (UK), Season 16 Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May head to Albania to test the super luxurious Rolls-Royce Ghost, Bentley Mulsanne and Mercedes S65 AMG. Back in the UK, Jeremy is out on the track in a trio of high powered hatchbacks, the Ford Focus RS500, the Prodrive Impreza CS400 and the one-off Volvo C30 PPC, whilst Jonathan Ross is the Star in a Reasonably Priced Car
4. Episode 4 - Top Gear (UK), Season 16 Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May set out to buy second hand convertibles and discover some of the unusual pitfalls to watch out for when picking up a used car bargain. Jeremy is also out on the test track in the insanely powerful Pagani Zonda R while Simon Pegg is the Star in the Reasonably Priced car and outspoken F1 legend Eddie Irvine sets a lap time in the old Suzuki Liana.
5. Episode 5 - Top Gear (UK), Season 16 Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May set out to end the chaos and misery that snowfall brings to Britain every year using a combine harvester, some basic engineering skills and a quick trip to Norway. Also in this show, Jeremy is on the test track in the new Audi RS5 and the latest BMW M3 and American actress Amber Heard is the Star in a Reasonably Priced Car.
6. Episode 6 - Top Gear (UK), Season 16 Jeremy Clarkson races the new Jaguar XJ against something even bigger and more powerful - the rotation of the Earth itself. Meanwhile, Richard Hammond achieves a boyhood dream by testing two 1980s supercar icons, the Porsche 959 and Ferrari F40, and James May is in America to drive NASA's very latest Space Exploration Vehicle.
USA Super Car Road Trip The Top Gear boys are once again let loose in the USA, this time for an epic road trip up the east coast. Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May are comparing the Mercedes SLS, the Porsche 911 GT3 RS and the Ferrari 458 Italia. Along the way they undertake a series of challenges culminating in a fight to find the fastest way into New York, all in the name of crowning the world's greatest sports car. There's a round up of car-related Christmas tat and Oscar-winning film director Danny Boyle takes to the track as the star in a Reasonably Priced Car.
Middle East Special The three wise men of Top Gear embark on a seasonal road trip as they attempt to recreate a certain famous journey across the Middle East to Bethlehem. They do so in a trio of open top sports cars, each wholly unsuited to the conflict ridden mountains of Southern Turkey, the dangerous warzones of Iraq and the searing deserts of Syria. Along the way they test the limits of mechanical and physical endurance as well as asking the vital question, what exactly is myrrh and where do you buy it?
|Genres||TV Talk Shows, Comedy|
|Director||Konrad Begg, Phil Churchward, Brian Klein, Chris Richards|
|Starring||Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond|
|Supporting actors||James May, The Stig, John Bishop, Sienna Miller, Steve Brogan, Tiff Needell|
|Executive Producer||Alex Renton|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
As I said, just buy it already. Best show on television. The seasons just get better and better and Clarkson, May & Hammond are three top-notch personalities and presenters. Read morePublished 1 month ago by David Machowski
The usual fast fun delivered in an informative way. They tell you the good the bad and the ugly of cars with no mercy. You always end up waiting for more.Published 2 months ago by Carlos A. Morell
Season 16 is a very funny season. Top Gear never fails to amuse. The car reviews are concise and thorough but the gags and challenges are pure British comedy.Published 3 months ago by LP
Purchased through a Daily Deal as a gift.
The only recommendation I'm making is for the price.
I've never watched the show. Read more
Nothing better than to settle down on Christmas eve with the Three (Not-So-Wise) Men on their journey to Bethlehem .....Published 3 months ago by Bob
Great for car enthusiasts and even those who aren't! Very entertaining while comparing some very expensive cars. Read morePublished 4 months ago by James Ray Moore
Top gear is one of the best shows out there! I confess i didn't know much about cars when i first started watching, but now i can shoot the lingo with my husband! Read morePublished 4 months ago by pops95b
This is simply the best series ever. Love the challenges and the jokes.
Its an amazing show. Looking foward for the 20th season.
This is fun to watch as a family IF you have older teens - there's usually some adult humor in there somewhere! We have watched 3 or 4 seasons now, and they're all hilarious.Published 9 months ago by John P Headley