- Hardcover: 202 pages
- Publisher: USA Publishers (FL) (August 1, 1988)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0936577010
- ISBN-13: 978-0936577012
- Product Dimensions: 9.6 x 7.6 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,944,682 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
USA Tennis Course: 500 Visual Ways to Better Tennis Hardcover – August 1, 1988
Top 20 lists in Books
View the top 20 best sellers of all time, the most reviewed books of all time and some of our editors' favorite picks. Learn more
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
Tantalo stresses the fundamentals and supplies effective techniques for playing sound tennis. The countless illustrations included are simple but do an excellent job conveying the ideas and strategies.
I've recommended this book to several friends (who all love it) and I would recommend it to anyone, particularly those in the beginner to intermediate range.