Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on January 21, 2013
I made this purchase for a gift. I bought the white for my bridesmaids to wear on my wedding day! I'm very excited to give this to them. In person the quality is even higher then what you see online. It's gorgeous!
on December 31, 2012
I gave this this pearl and rhinestone necklace and earring set to my mother for Christmas, and she absolutely loved it. I agree with her. This set is just gorgeous. I would even like a set like this for myself. Price was so reasonably considering how pretty it was and its quality. I definitely have no regrets for this purchase.
on May 13, 2015
Nice set. These pearls make a statement and the color doesn't look fake. Too bad it doesn't come with a matching bracelet too. It looks great with my bridesmaids' strapless dresses and can't wait for them to wear them at the wedding!
on October 2, 2013
I loved the added pearl on the end of the necklace back. The earrings are a great length and not to heavy. The necklace is a very classic style. Reminds me of my grandma's pearl necklace in a fun new style.
on June 25, 2013
I love this product I would buy another in another color and recommend it to others. It is exactly as you see it.
on July 26, 2012
This product is excellent. I ordered to use it the day of my wedding. Awesome purchased, I love the necklace and earings set.
on July 22, 2013
Love this necklace pair. Looks very luxurious with a low price. Can't wait to wear it in a wedding coming up.
on November 24, 2013
Looks great. Very heavy and large simulated pearls. I bought as a gift, and they appear to be quality. I'll let you know after she gets them...
on June 26, 2016
Beautiful necklace and earrings. Earrings are just a bit bigger than I thought they would be. These pearls are perfect for dressing up.
on July 11, 2015
Amazing! These look so expensive and classy I'm almost embarrassed to wear them on an evening out!

See 1 answered question