Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Cranium Disney (Family Edition)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on January 27, 2011
I had to get this game just to find out what it was about. My expectations were not that high and the game played out as I thought it would. Many of the players were able to easily guess popular tunes, characters etc. Some of the cards make you go around the room/house to look for items that represent something on the card. This was interesting, except it is completely subjective and you are being evaluated by the opposing team(s). Speaking of, there are only two teams represented by a blue Mickey cap and a yellow Mickey cap. Two rules that marred the experience was that a) your roll counts as double if you are on a Mickey logo and b) the first person to reach the end "wins" rather than having to play out all four categories. Ignore these rules, or maybe have the Mickey logo be a penalty where you move backwards or something. Otherwise the game will be extremely short. Overall I did learn some cool facts about Disney and the game is pretty fun but definitely more of an expensive Cranium "novelty".

PROS:
Disney Oriented with a pretty gameboard
Mickey Hat as game pieces with a blue and yellow "hour" glass
Blue playdough to sculpt with!

CONS:
Short gameplay if you follow the rules like getting double rolls on Mickey spots
Small game board as far as spots to move on.
Weird integration of colored dice. (You would have to balance them on your nose and say stuff like Bibbity Bobbity Boo which wasn't challenging at all)

LAST THOUGHTS:
This game seems like a Cranium Jr. (like Monopoly Jr.) but is fun for the most part but will most likely leaving those interested in a "Disney Cranium" satisfied but hoping it would have delivered more.
on April 28, 2011
Cranium (regular edition) is always fun to play, it doesn't matter if your with your family, friends or if you just met the others, is simply fun. Cranium Disney, is basically the same, but it's more focused for kids. The questions are simpler, the mechanics are less complicated. You will have fun, but if you want it for grown ups it wont't work as good as the regular Cranium. But if you have kids, you'll have a blast.
on February 9, 2011
Disney Cranium is really fun for the whole family. Families who love all that is Disney will have hours of fun enjoying this version of the hit game Cranium. Become Disney characters as you act them out, show your knowledge of Disney quotes, or sculpt Ariel out of clay... it truly brings out the inner child in all of us for pure Disney magic!
on January 1, 2014
I was looking for a game that our family could play together this CHRISTMAS, and for other times that we have a group over with large age ranges. The regular Cranium game is great fun, but not for little ones. Although the teens are sometimes "too cool" for Disney, they all really enjoyed this game because they could remember things that some of us "oldsters" had forgotten--teaming up and often beating us adults. But it is still Cranium, and fun for the adults too! Definitely glad I purchased this for our family!!
on April 3, 2012
We purchased this game for our three daughters (ages 6, 8, & 10). They love playing it with me and my wife. I was a pretty big Disney fan when I was a kid so I find it enjoyable as well. There are several categories of play with different objectives. For some cards you my just have to answer a question, others you may need to model something out of clay or draw a picture, and still others you may need to act something out or do a minor physical challenge.

There are two minor things that I feel hold the game back just a little and why I give it 4 stars and not 5 stars (just my personal opinion). For one, most kids are familiar with new Disney movies, but not necessarily older Disney movies. This makes it impossible for them to answer these questions. We just end up skipping cards we don't think they will kno, but it may be beneficial in games like this that are geared towards both kids and Disney fans to pre-package the cards into older movies and newer movies. A Disney fan could then use cards from both decks in their game setup. If you are playing with kids that aren't familiar with the older movies, you can then just play with the new deck. Secondly, although there are a variety of game play types I wish that the variations in a category were increased. For example, drawing challenges always come in one of two varieties, draw blindfolded or draw using someone else's hand. It would be nice if there was just a regular draw a hint card. These could be reserved for more difficult categories. This applies to the other categories as well.

Aside from those two minor gripes, it is a very fun game.
on January 6, 2016
My nephew loved this game. It was his first chance at Cranium and it made his night great! The only issue is that it's very simple. If you're a Disney fan at all, it's really easy. But, that's perfect for a young boy.
on July 9, 2015
We love this game. Cranium has been my favorite board game since I owned the original, and now I have a version to play with the whole family. We're all a bunch of Disney nuts anyway! Very fun, and good for a lot of laughs. Love it!
on January 8, 2013
We played this with my niece and our 3 girls for New Years and had a lot of laughs. Very fun game if you'd like to keep it fun and interesting for the adults yet include your kids. Best family game we own, now!
on May 2, 2015
My family got together for Christmas and we played this (our ages ranged from my mother who is in her late 50's to my 6 year old son). It is soooo much fun!!! I recommend it to anyone who is a Disney fan!
on January 8, 2015
Bought this game for my niece as a Christmas gift. She loves it! The family gets together and plays with her. I'm not really familiar with Cranium games and what you have to do, but this game will require you to perform some unusual stunts. Be prepared to know your Disney past and present!