5.0 out of 5 stars YADA YADA YADA
How great IS THIS!!? My favorite board game has joined forces with one of my favorite TV sitcoms. I'm writing this review because I had a hard time finding information on the details of this game.

Published on December 8, 2011 by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Unclear instructions
If this were the regular Clue game with Seinfeld pieces, it would be great, but they added "rumor" cards and other things that are not explained very well in the instructions. But if you are a Seinfeld fan, it's fun to play in the classic Clue fashion.
Published 22 months ago by Cara24

5.0 out of 5 stars YADA YADA YADA, December 8, 2011
This review is from: Clue Seinfeld (Baby Product)

The premise of Seinfeld Clue is someone has killed Newman. Apparently, he had written an inflammatory newsletter containing embarrassing stories about the Seinfeld gang and is threatening to distribute it on his postal route. BANG! Classic Clue comes into play. Who did it? with what weapon? and where did it take place? These are the answers I wanted to know.

The characters that appear in the game are Elaine, Kramer, Peterman, George, Jerry, and Puddy.

The 9 weapons in the game are Jerry's Microphone, The Cigar Store Indian, Festivus Pole, The Statue, J.F.K Golf Clubs, The Big Salad, Beef-A-Reeno, The Shower Head, and The Label Maker. (Not sure how someone could kill another person with a salad, but I'll just go with it, the episode that featured "The Big Salad" was one of my favorites)

The board locations are Jerry's Apartment, Monk's Restaurant, Soup Kitchen, Elaine's Apartment, Kramer's Apartment, Peterman's Office, Chinese Restaurant, Car Dealership and George's Office.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase for fans of Seinfeld and Clue., January 4, 2012
This review is from: Clue Seinfeld (Baby Product)
I was very excited when I saw this game at FAO Schwarz in Manhattan. Of course, I bought it on Amazon to save money. If you have ever played the original CLUE, you already know how this game works.

There are a few new rules however. When you accuse a character, that character piece automatically gets moved to the room you are in. For example, if you want to accuse Kramer in the Chinese Restaurant, the Kramer piece moves to the Chinese Restaurant room. This can be a good strategy move if you want to block a certain player from getting to a specific room.

The other new addition is Intrigue cards. You can draw an Intrigue card when you land on a spot with a question mark. You can also draw one if your character gets accused and moved into a new room. The intrigue cards can be positive or negative. For example, one of the positive ones is being able to see a card that another player shows to someone else. You can save the card and use it at any time.

Overall, I'd say this is a fun game for Seinfeld and Clue fans. The nice thing is you don't need to know anything about Seinfeld to play. If you want a more Seinfeld-heavy game, I'd instead purchase Scene It? Seinfeld.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Game!, October 25, 2013
SK (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Clue Seinfeld (Baby Product)
I had seen the movie back in the 80's, played the casino game, but never played the actual board game until I finally bought it. Very fun logic game that's easy to learn. I played with my girlfriend and her sister and look forward to playing with a bigger group. I'm actually not a big Seinfeld fan, but still recognized all the famous characters and the rooms. Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars whole lotta fun, January 22, 2014
This review is from: Clue Seinfeld (Baby Product)
This was so cool. We love Clue and enjoy getting different ones to try. It came quickly and was packed well. A lot of fun to play and reminisce about the show.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tons of fun, August 4, 2013
This review is from: Clue Seinfeld (Baby Product)
This game is for the true Seinfeld fan. Lots of laughs for game night with a few twists and turns. A good play on the original game.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have!, December 8, 2013
This review is from: Clue Seinfeld (Baby Product)
A must have for any die hard Seinfeld fan!!! Loads of fun! It was Kramer, in the coffee shop with the microphone!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift, March 18, 2013
This review is from: Clue Seinfeld (Baby Product)
Great gift for a Seinfeld fan. Take some time to debate who is which character and why. Wait for a good sale though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool, March 15, 2013
This review is from: Clue Seinfeld (Baby Product)
I bought this as a gift for my husband and I have to say that I can't wait to play it myself!

5.0 out of 5 stars old dog new trick, February 5, 2013
This review is from: Clue Seinfeld (Baby Product)
This is not a review about the game "Clue" because everybody knows what the game itself is..or so I thought. Actually, the only reason I considered buying it at first was because I realized my kids have never played Clue. I discovered that my original game was missing, so unless my kids had played it at school or with friends they would have never had access to it. Since I love Seinfeld and have been introducing my kids to it lately when I saw this as a daily deal it was too good to pass up.

The board is fairly heavy. The graphics are nice enough if not especially detailed or rich. The character pieces are exemplary representations. The tokens are heavyweight sculpts and only devoted fans will know the origins of every piece without explanation, but the conversations around these alone are worth the $10 price of admission.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great., January 18, 2013
This review is from: Clue Seinfeld (Baby Product)
Surprisingly Amazing game. So fun for any Seinfeld fan. Clue is a good game. The Festivus Pole makes it great.

Clue Seinfeld