Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

92%

on October 30, 2012
I think I have all the Coke games that Coke has. Love the Monopoly set. I ordered it to add to my Coca Cola collection. Haven't taken it out of the box. I have a room full of Coca Cola items old & new. Love my game collection.
Brenda Gantt
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 11, 2013
It is undeniable that the world is addicted. Why fight the corporate machine? Just accept it, cherish and embrace it: Coca-Cola has a monopoly on the market.

And now there's a Coca-Cola Monopoly on the market!

Finally see the world through coke bottle lenses. Work with the multinational corporation, through history, through slogans, through bottle designs, all the way to total Coca-Colonisation!

Experience the real Coke taste with Coca-Cola Monopoly*!

*Warning: Ingesting Coca-Cola Monopoly may not be good for your teeth or stomach.
on December 23, 2012
This was a Christmas (which we celebrated early with her family) gift for my girlfriend who collects Coca Cola memorabilia. She absolutely loves it. The tokens are awesome, and instead of houses and hotels there are 6 packs of Coke bottles, and Vending machines. This is a great gift for any Coca Cola collector.
on April 21, 2011
This is a great Monopoly set for Coca-Cola fans! It's well thought out and the game pieces are well detailed! I know at least one person's Christmas present for next year!
on June 4, 2011
Was given as a gift to my mom. She collects Coca-Cola items and did not have this in her collection. She was absolutely thrilled to put it with the rest of her Coke pieces.
on September 12, 2013
My mom loves coke and we all love Monopoly so this was her Christmas present last year. She loved it and all of us grown kids love playing it.
on August 6, 2012
I collect Coca cola and Monopoly so this game was a wonderful addition to my collections. Item was brand new and shipped quickly..
on December 3, 2012
I'm a huge Monopoly fan so this version was a must. I love it. Fun game nights for the whole family.
on December 26, 2012
Being a Coca Cola fan, I had to get this. As a Monopoly fan, I love it. A must have...
on December 25, 2010
My son collects Monopoly games so I am always looking for something new and different in a monopoly game. I think he will love this game as he is a coca-cola & monopoly collector!

See 1 answered question