Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Amethyst Jewelry Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

Price:$14.99+ $5.49 shipping

on August 31, 2010
This puzzle is 100% beautiful! Super Mario Galaxy 1 is my all time favorite video game and this puzzle is a great item to have for any fan of that great game. This puzzle turned into a family activity that lasted a few days, and after the puzzle was finished I bought a frame at Wal-Mart and framed this beautiful puzzle. This looks like a fine piece of art when framed and was a lot of fun to put together. This is perfect for any Mario fan!
review image
on April 3, 2013
Probably my fault for reaching for such a hard puzzle. This would have been perfect if it was half the pieces. My kids are 7 and 5 and we gave up. We had a real hard time putting it together and eventually gave up.

This is not the puzzles' fault, but wanted to point out the difficulty if you are getting for kids.
on January 28, 2011
This was a great puzzle. The kids loved putting it together, discussing the characters, and looking at the vivid colors. A hit for sure.
on March 17, 2013
I bought this for my 8 year old who is an avid Mario fan and just recently started enjoying putting puzzles together. Just like the various Mario video games we own, this puzzle brought everyone together. My 5 kids, as well the adults, kept coming back to this at various times to get it completed in two days. It will be framed and hung in his room, as he's very proud of it, and I'll definitely be buying the two other Mario puzzles of the same size. It's a bright, colorful picture and worthy of being displayed.

My only fault with this product is that the paper started lifting up on a couple of corners on a few pieces, but with 7 people with their hands on it I can't be too surprised. Glueing and framing the puzzle will make this a non-issue. 5 stars from me because it was a nice group activity and it looks beautiful.
on August 31, 2010
LOTS of fun! VERY nicely made. Something our whole family has been doing together :-) Hope to see lots more Mario puzzles like this!
on October 2, 2011
My girlfriend and I got this puzzle as part of an extended puzzle spree. We did about ten different puzzles of nature scenes, artwork, etc, all around 500-750 pieces. This Super Mario Galaxy puzzle was probably the most fun of them all, with high quality printing, large-enough pieces to work with, and a graphic that fills nearly all of the rectangle, so you don't have lots of big spaces where none of the pieces have distinguishing characteristics. She and I got rid of most of the puzzles, but we kept this one.
on January 19, 2013
My 12 yr old son bought this with his own money because he loves Mario and it became a fun family time project for us all. He was familiar with all of the characters on the puzzle and told, those of us who are less familiar with Mario, about them as we put it together. Now I'm looking for another puzzle for us to complete together. Also the pieces and picture were of a good quality. Highly recommend if you or your children enjoy Super Mario Galaxy.
on November 28, 2013
This puzzle was a great family activity that bought us all together for lots of challenging fun, the puzzle is really beautiful, we are just looking into how to frame it. My son is 5 and he loved it so much we are now looking to buy more of the same size. There were a few pieces of puzzle that broke off on the edges and the puzzle border would fall apart until we got more of the puzzle done. However I still give this 5 stars.
on June 26, 2011
My kids love Mario and all of the characters, and for the most part they love puzzles. With Mario on the puzzle, the whole family got together to work on this one. The kids will tell you about the different characters, their attacks and talents, and why they are bad or good. This was a good change from the usual TV and video games.
on November 27, 2013
If you love Mario and love puzzles, this one is for you! Fantastic picture with a lot going on, lot of colors and characters from the Mario Galaxy universe, I'm not a fan of puzzles where everything looks the same. Nice big pieces and will take you a couple hours tops. Highly recommend!

See 1 answered question