5.0 out of 5 stars LOVED IT!
My family loves all things Halloween so we were thrilled to play this spooky version of Yahtzee. The game play is basically the same but you do have to think a little harder because it's symbols not numbers on the dice. Our dice did glow after we exposed them to a light bulb for a minute. The dice have held up fine.
My only complaint would be that it's fairly...
Published on November 17, 2008 by Betsy Smith

2.0 out of 5 stars Dice are cheap garbage.
Published on February 8, 2009 by kurtis primm

2.0 out of 5 stars Dice are cheap garbage., February 8, 2009
kurtis primm (allen park, michigan United States) - See all my reviews
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Halloween Yahtzee (Toy)
I really hate to write this review because i love yhatzee and when i saw the halloween version i was so excited.The game is fun but the dice are total garbage. played the game after only a couple times the pictures were all wearing off the dice.The dice should have been made recessed with the ink in the recesses like the original dice are.I did contact the company and told them of my dissappointment and they sent me another whole set of dice free.They need to make the dice the correct way and then i would have given this a 5 star review for sure.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, September 7, 2008
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Halloween Yahtzee (Toy)
The dice that came with this product are poorly made! They have pictures on them instead of indented numbers and they didn't last a week. They don't glow in the dark as stated and the pictures just wear off after a few plays.
For the price of this product the dice should last years. I would definitely recommed the regular Yahtzee, it's much cheaper and the typical numbered die last forever.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVED IT!, November 17, 2008
This review is from: Halloween Yahtzee (Toy)
My only complaint would be that it's fairly expensive for the game (a cup and 5 dice and a score pad)

Halloween Yahtzee