CHOKING HAZARD -- Toy contains a marble. Not for children under 3 yrs.
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
CHOKING HAZARD -- Toy contains a small ball. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Yahtzee Super Mario
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- High Quality
- Proprietary design
- Exceptional performance
- Yahtzee super mario
- Features 5 custom dice decorated with power-ups from the super mario video game
- Collectible travel sized super mario dice cup with lid
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Size: Medium | Color: Standard
Top Customer Reviews
If however, you simply have a Super Mario fan in the house and really want to play Yahtzee with it I have some suggestions. First off, I have to give it some credit - it is very cute and the pictures made it easy and interesting for my 5 year old to play Yahtzee on his own (without being on a team with mom or dad).
IF you decide to actually play with it, two recommendations:
1) First thing you MUST do before using the dice is coat them with clear nail polish or something similar. We used the set about 3-5 times a week (popular game in our house) for less than a month and pretty much the entire picture wore off every side of every dice. I called the company about the problem and to their credit, they did send me a new set right away (which I coated before we played again - no problems since).
2) As the other reviewer stated, the score sheets are so small that they are almost unreadable. I simply put one on my printer and enlarged it by 100% and made a bunch of copies.
Good luck and enjoy!
1. The pictures on the dice are fun and great for a Mario fan.
2. This is a great game to help younger kids who are learning to add and write numbers. It is also good in that it helps teach strategy.
3. Adults can have fun playing as well since we remember this game from when we were young.
4. Everything fits nicely in the question mark box when you are done playing.
The not so good:
1.I had to coat the dice with clear nail polish as a preventative measure to keep the graphics from wearing off (thank you to the reviewer who suggested that)
2. The score cards are really small and for a little kid trying to write numbers, it can be hard to fit the writing into the space allotted. But I have to say that I don't think the score cards are all that much smaller than the yahtzee we used to play. And, as someone else pointed out, the pages are easily scanned and enlarged. The only problem there is that larger papers would not fit so neatly in the box.
3. There is a glaring typo on the scorecard. Not a big deal for adults, but confusing for a five year old.
Overall, for the price, you will get hours of enjoyment from this game. And even if it is not the most durable or well made game, for under 20 dollars, I think it is fine. Especially if you have a Mario fan!
The only reason this product does not get the full five stars is the shaker cup. Sure, it's cool looking, but it is so loud. You either have to pad the inside with foam, or use a different shaker cup, which kind of defeats the purpose.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Fantastic game! I gave it to my mildly mentally disabled son as a gift and he loves it! The characters are from some of his favorite Nintendo games, but this gets him away from the... Read morePublished 11 days ago by Suzanne P.
My family loves this game. Our 5 year old is loving the fun pictures and practicing his counting skills.Published 12 days ago by tatiana
not much to say.. this was purchased as a christmas gift. arrived on time.. and the gift is loved.. great novelty itemPublished 18 days ago by amanda
My son loves numbers, games and Mario. This was a huge hit in his stocking this year. He's ten and we've played countless times already. I would definitely give this to other kids. Read morePublished 22 days ago by C. Stearns
If you're a Nintendo fanatic such as myself and love Mario in general this is a great little game to buy! Read morePublished 25 days ago by Amy Waugh
I got this as a gift, I'm giving it two stars because the dice are absolutely horrible. They are printed and when it comes to dice that is an absolute no no. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Dave