5.0 out of 5 stars exactly as described. Quite mesmerizing
Customer Video Review     Length:: 0:44 Mins
It is solidly built and whatever the resin is made out of, the entire thing lights up as if it were an expensive crystal. The colors softly change every 3 seconds with a 2-3 second transition phase; colors I see are white, pink, a deep red, green, dark blue, yellow, and light blue. Glad I bought this little guy, it gives my work desk that...
Published on December 9, 2011 by Dr. Loomis

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute, but already has a light going out.
This is pretty cute. I am always looking for stuff to brighten up my cubicle. Everyone who saw it complimented me on it. But I noticed this morning that the blue light seems to be going out. And I didn't think that LED lights burnt out. Or at least I thought they lasted longer than normal lights. I have had it plugged in for around a month and it runs 5 days a week for 8...
Published on January 10, 2011 by beesbrat

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 47 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Broken gold star, November 15, 2012
This review is from: USB Christmas Tree with Multicolor LEDs (Kitchen)
The gold star was broken off when I received my tree. Smaller than I thought too. I glued the star back on, and it's okay now. Plugged it in my USB port, and it works fine. Pretty too.

4.0 out of 5 stars The star on top fell off in shipping, February 6, 2012
This review is from: USB Christmas Tree with Multicolor LEDs (Kitchen)
I got 6 of these in two shipments...all had the star off the top...still works just fine without it...I couldn't get the star to glue back on...

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun, easy holiday cheer!, January 2, 2012
This review is from: USB Christmas Tree with Multicolor LEDs (Kitchen)
This is a cute durable little tree. So easy to use! Just plug it into a usb port, and let the Christmas cheer start spreading! Gives off a nice sparkly glow in changing colors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent holiday decoration, January 1, 2011
This review is from: USB Christmas Tree with Multicolor LEDs (Kitchen)
I sent this item to both my students in college. Dorm rooms have limited space and I thought it would be a cute holiday decoration. I'm happy to say they both had raves from everyone who saw it. It's small, colorful and works perfectly. They both loved it, it was delivered quickly & in perfect condition, so I'm highly recommending it.

2.0 out of 5 stars The good ones have four-port hubs, March 4, 2011
This review is from: USB Christmas Tree with Multicolor LEDs (Kitchen)
I'm sure this is nice and pretty but a few years ago I sent some around as Christmas gifts and they were very much like this except they also had four-port hubs so they were pretty AND useful. If you are going to use up one of your USB ports, you'd prefer one that adds multiple ports. I don't see any of this kind on Amazon or even on Amazon.uk. I'll provide a link so you can see what I mean.

[...]

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, February 5, 2010
This review is from: USB Christmas Tree with Multicolor LEDs (Kitchen)
This little tree made a great Christmas tree. Everyone who saw it commented positively on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice decoration for desk, May 6, 2014
This review is from: USB Christmas Tree with Multicolor LEDs (Kitchen)
A little bit of the holidays in the workspace. The material is solid durable. The tree changes colors at just the right pace and not too bright that its distracting. Has lasted me a whole season with about 5 hours of use 3 days each week for a month. I will bring it back out next holidays.

1.0 out of 5 stars Misleading, March 31, 2014
This was not worth a dime. It is sooooooo small and is not a night light. It just lights up if you push this little button... I wish I hadn't waisted 3.99 on it. The shipping was more....misrepresented this item.

2.0 out of 5 stars Is this a strobe light or twinkle tree?, March 18, 2014
I got this tree because while it was cheap, I thought it'd be a neat little trinket to put out during the Christmas season. When it arrived, I promptly tested it to make sure it worked. When I turned it on, the tree flickered between all the colors so fast, it was a turn off. I don't expect much for $2 bucks, but it would have been nicer if the twinkle setting was tweaked. Will I use it? Perhaps. Or, I might toss it in the goodwill box.

5.0 out of 5 stars So Many Compliments, March 9, 2014
This review is from: USB Christmas Tree with Multicolor LEDs (Kitchen)
Every year I pull this out during the holidays and everyone oohs and aahs over it. This year I ordered one as a gift for a family member that had never seen it before and wanted one immediately...lol

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 47 | Next ›