|Item Weight||8.8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||7.6 x 6.8 x 1.9 inches|
|Item model number||SANOXY_EXT-CDROM|
|Style||DVD CD Combo|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
USB 2.0 External CD-ROM, portable for laptop
|Price:||$14.99 + $3.99 shipping|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- SANOXY Portable USB CDRW/DVD Combo Drive Writer. Specifications (Max):24X CD-ROM,24X CD-R,16X CD-RW,8X DVD-ROM
- External slim CDRW-DVD Drive Write and Read function Combo. In the office or on the road, this highly portable, plug-and-play drive requires no software and is conveniently powered through your notebook«s USB port
- SB Optical Drive with the durable plastic casing. Support Windows 98 SE, ME, 2000, XP, Vista, Mac OS X 10.0.4~10.1.3, 9.2.2, Linux OS and above
- This Slim Portable USB 2.0 External Optical DVD CD-RW Writer Drive Black is an extra slim drive with ability to write CD-RW and read DVD-ROM. Perfect companion for your notebook / true plug & play interface / travel easily, very convenient.
- Supported Formats DVD-ROM, DVD-video, CD-R / RW, CD-ROM / XA, CD-ROM, CD-I (FMV), CD-EXTRA, CD-TEXT. SANOXY WARRANTY: All purchases made from SANOXY AMAZON Store is covered under SANOXY WARRANTY. If you purchased through a different third party seller, please contact them directly. (Unauthorized reselling of SANOXY products is prohibited.)
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
1. External slim CDRW-DVD Drive
2. Powered by USB.
3. Plug & Play, travel easily.
4. Hot-swapping capability.
5. Support windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista and Mac OS.
6. Disk Load Type: Tray.Package Includes:
1 pc CDRW-DVD Drive.
1 pc USB data Cable
1 pc USB Power Cable (PS2).
Fit Laptop Models for:
Work with any laptop and desk pc with USB port,
for ACER Aspire One A110 series laptop, ACER Aspire One A150 series laptop, ASUS EEE PC 700 series laptop, for ASUS EEE PC 900 series laptop, for ASUS EEE PC 1000 series laptop, for DELL Latitude C400 series laptop, for DELL Latitude D400 series laptop, for DELL Latitude D420 series laptop, for Dell Insprion Mini 9 series laptop, for HP Compaq NC4000 series laptop, for HP Compaq NC4200 series laptop, for HP Compaq NC4400 series laptop, for HP Mini 1000 Series laptop, for HP Mini 2133 Series laptop, for IBM ThinkPad X20 series laptop, for IBM ThinkPad X30 series laptop, for IBM ThinkPad X40 series laptop, for IBM ThinkPad X60 series laptop, for IBM ThinkPad X300 series laptop, for Toshiba Portege R100 series laptop, for Toshiba Portege R150 series laptop, for Toshiba Portege R200 series laptopSANOXY is trademarked USA brand. Exclusively marketed by authorized resellers on amazon to ensure product warranty
Top Customer Reviews
Two reviewers wrote this CD-ROM does not burn CDs and cannot burn or record information or music. Another said that a CD-ROM on a computer plays DVDs, and how come this one does not. The truth is that a CD-ROM simply reads CDs. It does not burn them; to do that you need a CD Writer. As for burning DVDs, of course you need a DVD Writer.
Another reviewer wrote that this CD-ROM is not compatible with Windows 7. Not true again. I took the CD-ROMs out of the boxes and using only one USB cable both for power and data, (a great convenience versus some external CD-ROMs that need two connection cables, one for data, one for power) I immediately loaded the Microsoft Plus software successfully on both of my two ACER netbooks which are equipped with Windows 7 Home Premium OS.
Bought this from "Sunvalleytek" and guess what, it never -- I repeat, it never worked.I have a Sony Vaio VGN-FZ410Epc that's about 3 yrs old and has given me next to no problems, 'cept that I felt the DVD RW lens was getting weak. So, I bought this 'cos I thought the price was cheap. And guess what, so was the product. Tried it on other pcs & still no dice. Yeah, I paid for a lemon.
Bought this $14 optical drive from Amazon -- WORKS GREAT!!!
Just need it every once in a while -- have read that you can reinstall the OS and then the HP will see the built in Optical -- hey for $14 this is absolutely the way to go. Who needs to mess with that stuff -- this is just like putting a thumb drive on thru the USB port -- I just bought my second one.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Needed to upload my old CD library to my new computer (with a faulty CD drive) and it did the job brilliantly! Great product at a terrific price!Published 10 months ago by David Ashton
I received a New computer that did not have an internal CD-ROM. This worked perfectly for me. It allowed me to install games and equipment to my new computer without having to... Read morePublished on February 5, 2014 by Deborah L. McClenny
The product was very fragile and poorly made when I received it. Worst is when I connected it to my laptop and my disc did not play. Read morePublished on January 31, 2014 by Brittany Chen