5.0 out of 5 stars Style and reliable
Still using this and find this so simple. Too many brands and promises. This one I researched. Avoided the cheapo's and ones that were 50 bucks or more. This works every time.
Published 24 months ago by geo_study

1.0 out of 5 stars Worse than not working!
I got mine really fast. However, it not only did not read the card--it trashed all the pictures! The card is now empty and no way to get those photos back. It does work in the camera again, so the problem is not the card. Pay attention to the other people who have gotten one of these--the number of bad reviews is trying to tell us something.
Published on November 9, 2012 by W. S. Lee

1.0 out of 5 stars Worse than not working!, November 9, 2012
This review is from: eTECH USB2.0 Black Color High Speed xD Memory Card Reader Supports Olympus and Fuji XD Picture Card 1GB 2GB (Personal Computers)

5.0 out of 5 stars Style and reliable, March 4, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars DON'T BUY THIS USELESS device, June 2, 2012
this didn't work AT ALL, but when I read the review that said alignment was possibly off, I tried reinserting a few times, and got this piece of poop to work long enough to get half my pics off. Then it failed, and actually was broken inside. Also, really consider NOT buying olympus cameras that use these non standard Xd chips.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect addition to my photo frame, June 18, 2013
I was very hard to find an adapter for my olympus memory card. the price was very good and it has worked perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, good and fast., June 9, 2013
Yhis little unit works great and was cheap and I got it quickly. Lots easier than trying to find the cable for my camera.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Fine, April 19, 2013
Very simple compact and functions just as it was intended to. Just insert the XD card and plug it into the computer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great reader for XD, November 26, 2011
First of all the company delivered exactly what it advertised and on time and packaged appropriately. The reader is intuitive to use and needs no instructions. The price could be no better unless you get free shipping which I got because of another purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars My XD Memory Adapter, September 15, 2012
My XD memory Adapter USB 2.0 works beautifully. It has allowed me to insert my Olympus XD card into it and view/download files to my computer where in the pass I havd had to use a USB cable to accomplish anything. If I had only been aware of this wonderful product in the past, I would have acquired it long, long ago.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Device, June 19, 2014
Frankie AZ (Tucson,AZ. USA) - See all my reviews
I got this Device for my Olympus Digital camera since it uses XD cards this worked like a charm just plugged it in the XD into the Reader then into the computer worked perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, June 10, 2014
Alan D Silverman (Kailua Kona, HI, US) - See all my reviews
The xD card reader fits the bill for my Olympus camera's card. It arrived faster than I expected and in perfect shape. Happy to recommend iFlash as a great etailer.