START SMART with the USMLE Consult Step 1 Prep Pack! The USMLE Consult Step 1 Prep Pack incudes a compact book and 1-month access to USMLE Consult's Step 1 Question Bank. The book contains the most high-yield elements of Elsevier's best-selling Step 1 review books, including USMLE Step 1 Secrets, Adam Brochert's Platinum Vignettes, Elsevier's Integrated Series and Crash Course series. The online question bank features more than 2,500 questions written and reviewed by Drs. Edward Goljan and John Pelley, among many other top Elsevier authors, and the most realistic simulation of the actual USMLE Step 1 exam so you can focus on the answers, not the test interface. Competitively priced with BONUS access to the USMLE Consult Step 1 Scorrelator, a score correlation tool, this Prep Pack is the best bang for your buck in Step 1 review.
- More than 2,500 questions written and reviewed by Drs. Edward Goljan and John Pelley, among many other top Elsevier authors.
- Questions written at varying levels of difficulty to mirror the NBME's exam blueprint.
- The most realistic simulation of the actual USMLE test-taking experience so you can focus on the answers, not the exam interface.
- The best remediation with content from Elsevier's renowned resources, like Netter, Gray's Anatomy, Rapid Review series, Robbins Pathology, Secrets series, and more.
- Detailed results analysis, by test to pinpoint your strengths and weaknesses by discipline or organ system, and over time to assess your progress.
Bonus access to the Scorrelator, an advanced score correlation tool that generates a score indicative of what you can expect on the actual USMLEs.
Goljan Reviewed and Approved!