Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on September 9, 2015
this is a very good gun just got it right out the box shooting is good it groups a bit high bout a 2 in. group give or take a few hairs the only downside is that its not blowback but i cant complain to much because its only a 50 dollar gun but it is definitly worth the 50 bucks and another good thing is that its precicely the size of a real h&k usp which is cool because all of my attachments for my 9mil. fit snugly on this gun
review image review image review image
on January 3, 2012
This is a great gun and is accurate, shoots around the 400 FPS as advertised. The only con to this is a problem with the safety... if you lay it down on the safety swtich, the safety may occasionally click off, potentially being dangerous. This gun is powerful and can cause serious injury. Treat every gun as if it we're loaded, even if it isn't, cause you never know if there are rounds stuck in the chamber. 5/5 rating for the durability and performance. The safety issue is not enough to lower the rating, just something to watch for.
on March 7, 2010
As an H&K USP owner I bought this air pistol for the family to practice in the backyard between the days we go to the range. This product matches the weight and feel of my H&K and is fun and accurate for everyone to practice. Only problem is we have found a bb can find its way and jam the trigger mechanism. Which is difficult to remove. Otherwise I would have given this product 5 stars.
on September 7, 2009
From the outside this gun looks exactly like the real HK USP. It has all of the correct markings and every feature on the real gun is represented on this bb gun.

I really like the way that the CO2 fits into the metal magazine which also holds the ammo.

One thing that I had trouble with was screwing in the plastic piece that screws into the socket that holds the CO2 cartridge. Because it is a plastic "screw" that goes into a metal socket, the plastic part's threads can get messed up if you don't screw it in at the right angle.

Unlike the real gun, the slide is plastic. The gun appears to have a moving slide and the slide does have some give, also the bit that is in the ejection port slot tilts the barrel like a real steel pistol; yet, the slide doesn't really move to cock the gun. Since the barrel will not cock, the slide stop is purely ornamental.

The plastic that the gun is made from is hard and durable. The safety works just like the real USP's except it does not have a position to de-cock the gun. The safety is not ambidextrous like the real gun, (you can't switch the side it's on)

When I loaded the bbs I did not count how many went in. If you load more than 20 bbs it will jam and you will have to figure out out to get the extra bbs out. You can pull the "follower" where it locks then try shooting the bbs out that way (as opposed to unlocking the follower). The gun shoots more than one bb when you do this.

This gun has a HEAVY trigger pull. The mag release is exactly the same as on the real USP.

Overall, this is a good pistol for plinking. I was really disappointed in that I couldn't get the slide to move and the issue with the plug that screws in the CO2 cartridge.
on August 7, 2013
The feel for this gun is amazing. Feels like the real thing.
Only owned it for a day, but it is perfect.
I went through about 60 shots, and there was still some CO2 remaining.
It is pretty much an exact replica of the real weapon. It is almost shocking of how real and deadly it looks!
It would be really nice for it to be blowback, but nonetheless, it performs very well.

Only thing you have to consider is where you will be shooting it.
It went through 2 pieces of cardboard and put a dent in my stove, until I realized how powerful it really is.
It is fun to carry around even without any BB's or CO2, just because of how nice it looks and feels.
The trigger is easy to use and the drop out magazine adds much realism to it.
Putting in the BB's takes a bit longer than I hoped because you kind of have to angle it right for the BB to drop down immediately into the magazine.
But whatever.. takes about 30 seconds to load the 22 BB's.

Just hoping the CO2 seal won't fail on me! Other than that possibility, it's definitely 5 stars from me.
But even if it does, it is a very nice showpiece.

I purchased it from airgunsource, along with pellgunoil and umarex precision steel 4.5mm BB's.
on November 5, 2013
The H&K is a well built and attractive looking pistol. It is mostly metal and really feels good in my hand. The magazine is clever, but I prefer a BB clip that I can quickly change while leaving the CO2 cartridge in place. If you don't mind stopping to reload every 18 shots it is no big deal. I'm glad I purchased it but there are two minor (to me) other things. First, the slide is purely ornamental. Second the sights are not adjustable. It is definitely worth the money and with the high fps is worth the money.
on December 6, 2011
This is a nice replica, when you first receive it. After the first few weeks, the paint starts to fall off of the metal parts. After a few CO2 changes, (including the dab of oil on the cartridge), it no longer holds air. This is a nice prop, as it looks like the real thing. I wouldn't expect it to hold up very long.
on December 1, 2013
BAD Freaking A$$ BB gun folks.. shoots very accurate all things considered.. holds 19-21 bb's, rarely jams, and my co2's seem to last weeks atta time... perfect for plinking cans or pesky varments.. Nice feel, lots of weight.. Great quality and awesome function..
on June 11, 2013
Nice BB gun, some people complain about the slide being fake or unmovable, It's a BB gun, come on people get with it. Nice detail, real close to actual gun in weight and feel. I LOVE IT.
on April 17, 2012
For the money spent this has been a very good BB pistol. I read all the reviews including the bad ones but took a chance and bought it through Amazon. So far I have had no problems. I have shot about 1000 rounds so far and have used only 9 CO2 cart. This gun, at least mine, gets over 100 shots per Co2. The accuacy is very good for a repeater BB pistol. Most BB pistols Have 2 stage triggers which takes a little effort to pull. This pistol is about average for trigger pull. I like how the CO2 cart. /BB magazine comes out. This is a nice looking gun and as long as your gun does not begin to leak CO2 you will be very happy with this pistol.