Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

Format: Amazon Video|Change
Price:$2.99

on June 17, 2013
Holy Moly! This is such a bad movie! I couldn't believe that I watched 10 minutes of it. Sooo bad. Bad acting, bad script. I fell for the title. They got me. If I was at a theater I would've demanded my money back. Don't waste your time unless you want to throw 4.00 away. You'd be better off just throwing the money into the trash because you wouldn't have wasted the time ordering it.
on October 22, 2012
The makers of this film cleverly avoided the insignia errors that frequent low budget productions by omitting them altogether except for the three star admiral. The USS Seaviper is sent on a classified mission to Sumatra. Along the way they decide to engage the enemy and give away their position. On the island they recover a downed pilot who informs us a German U-boat is there along with a Japanese destroyer escort.

Most of this low budget film involves underwater drama on the submarine. The trailer for this film gives too much away. The mystery is the cargo. The film is designed to be a pseudo history. The acting was better than the script, which isn't saying much. Worse than an Asylum production, but better than a Tempe Video.

Parental Guide: No f-bombs, sex, or nudity.
on August 7, 2013
Weak script and numerous historical inaccuracies, such as no insignia on uniforms and wearing civilian clothes on liberty during wartime in WWII. I wasted my money to find out the hard way, so don't waste yours.
on September 7, 2013
The ships looked nice. Lost for words, real bad.nice try at a waste of money. nothing memorable that really sticks out, poorly done.
on August 22, 2013
Total waste of money and time. Thank goodness for fast forward. Nowhere near "Saving Private Brian", or "Pacific". A low buget film.
on June 13, 2013
"SEAVIPER": Let me be the first to give this film a one-star. It is the most boring, Non-Navy, mutinous, phony, waste of time, that I have recently viewed. Poor acting all the way around, no real plot; it looks to be a family (Villani) produced and directed mockery of Naval Regulations and the UCMJ, I have seen. Sorry I watched it; don't waste your time and Money!
on June 5, 2014
This is non-professional Hollywood at its worst. The actors had no talent, they did not try to read their lines well and the producers failed to give the actors proper uniforms, no one had any rank nor did they act in any way like they were in a disciplined force. If you want to see two hours of nit-picking and griping, this is your movie.
on August 18, 2015
It just sounded like a really cool movie! Sadly it fell short. The acting is well just shy of a High School play! The story itself had a great base to it. But it just never gets there. I am not sure if it was the bad acting that made it hard to connect to the Characters in the story. There are times when it was all I could do to stay awake! Way to much time with the sub just sitting and being depth charged. I wish I could say something good about the movie.
on August 12, 2015
I knew from the beginning this movie was going to be bad, it was. I respect the memories the guy had of his father, but that's all. Acting was grade C, character interaction was lousy, effects were lousy, money was wasted. Lots more to say, don't feel like it. Again, I respect the guy's father and his service, that's it and why I gave it one star.
on March 6, 2015
movie was great for as much as there was that I could watch...movie froze up about 3/4 of theway thru...got a copy from the video store, and the same thing happened...got a replacement at the video store and it still stopped in the same spot..unable to contact seller