Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Deradoorian $5 Off Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Baby Sale
USUALLY SHIPS 1 TO 3 MONTHS??? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? are we going to wait up to 3 months for this?guys wake up lots of things are going to change in 3 months ...who wants to wait 3 months for shipping and pay 500 bucks...come on ..its time to wake up..and shame on you amazon to try to sell a product which even you dont have ...
asked by REDFOXXX on July 31, 2008
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 answers
A
Do we know if even any pre orders got shipped out (I canceled mine a week ago since no ZVBoxs had been made available to reviewers which I took as a red flag). What happened here Brian, was demand that great or the product is delayed?
D. Perez answered on July 31, 2008
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes I see that things are not clear as to the avaiability of ZV Box. Any thought has ot where to find any accurate information? Zeevee guys are not responding.
Manpreet Goraya answered on July 31, 2008
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I was waiting for this to be available, it seems like a great idea, but now it looks like they arent ready. I wouldnt touch this until extensive reviews come out and the price goes down to at least $350.
O.B. answered on July 31, 2008

A
did anyone understand anything from what brain said? I asked to to be a beta tester and nobody called or email me back...the roll out date changed couple times....and now he says that he does not know why it takes 3 months...sorry brain but if the official release is next week why amazon started to sell this week...come on....i start to believe that there is a big problem with this product...and i will keep my money to see real reviews before buying it......idea was awesome but its dead before we see....
REDFOXXX answered on July 31, 2008

A
I pre-ordered & Amazon.com just sent me a message that I need to approve a change
in del.date to Sept 9 - Oct 8th.. Looks like you should have used other retail sites
instead of just Amazon.
R. Silvers answered on August 1, 2008

A
its not about amazon...they dont have the products to sell...thats all...i searched the net...there is nowhere you can buy this product...its better to wait for sling catcher...at least they are a well known company....
REDFOXXX answered on August 1, 2008

A
First of all öi like the idea and waiting to try this for a long time....second no i am not working for sling or anybody else...but if i am going to pay 500 bucks...i want to see this unit is really doing what you say...dont forget a desktop pc is about 400 bucks nowadays so 500 bucks is not a small amount and amazon still does not say zvbox is in their stock so if i order it , i dont know how long am i going to wait.....please if this really does what you ention than i am going to pay for it... but please tell us if we order today how long its going to take to get it?
REDFOXXX answered on August 1, 2008
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
REDFOXXX:

That's really not fair. The product is JUST NOW shipping. It would be undiplomatic of me to mention the other e-tailers that will be shipping ZvBox on the Amazon.com site, but you will see many of the leading retailers carrying ZvBox. You are getting it FIRST from Amazon because they have been a great marketing/pre-order partner for us. Just to be clear, ZvBox is real, it is cool, I use it, the reviewer units just shipped, and ZvBox is a break-through product that will change the industry. Yes, we were a month delayed from our June 30 initial ship date, but that is nothing compared to the 18 months folks have been waiting for Sling Catcher.

Please, let's keep these forums fact-based.

-Brian
Brian answered on August 1, 2008
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Guys:

I am not sure why it says that (1-3 months), but I will look into it. Demand has been strong from all e-tail partners but I know Amazon placed a large order to meet initial demand so you guys should be OK. Review units have started to go out this week so keep an eye out for reviews probably starting next week (Engadget, Gizmodo, etc.). The product is not delayed and the official "shipping" press release hits the wire beginning of next week. Sorry about the confusion folks.

-Brian from ZeeVee
Brian answered on July 31, 2008
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product