Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation Learn more

on June 8, 2012
I am very pleased for the money spent. This is a $50 scope, so I was not expecting much, and this seems much better made and more heavy duty than some other cheap red dot and rimfire scopes I have had in the price range. It's a solid hefty feeling scope. The illumination is great. You choose between green or red, and dial in the brightness to your preference. The scope caps are nice, not as nice as butler creek caps. This scope is not designed for recoil, so there should not be an issue holding zero if it's not subjected to recoil. About the only possible issue I could foresee with this scope would be how it holds up to bad weather. I don't plan to get out in nasty weather to anytime soon test it out, and I don't get much rain in my area (high desert) anyway but if this scope did fog up inside or something, it would not be a great loss. And if it DOES stand up to the weather, then I think it's an outstanding value, just like most things UTG. Bottom line for me is that $50 is worth the illumination by itself. And the quality seems to be better than the scope it replaced, which costs twice as much without illumination.
on October 22, 2012
Easy to zero in and holds zero. Like the illuminated reticle for late afternoon hunting in deep woods. Like UTG products so much I just purchased 2 3 X 12 X 40 Varmint/Predator Hunting Scopes for my Crosman .22 & .177 Nitro Venom Dusk Air Rifles. Replaced 2 crappy 3 X 9 X 32 Center Point scopes.
on September 13, 2013
The scope appears to be well built. The elevation and windage adjustments work well, they adjust easily and click firmly into place. I mounted it on my crossbow. I really didn't care for the twist lock mounts that came with it, but that's just my preference. I used my own rings. It shot in easily and has held the adjustment just fine through 50+ shots. The reticles are close to the yardages, they are supposed to be set for a 300 fps bow. Mine is 360 fps. The manual says to shoot the top line in at 10 yds. I ended up using the second line for 30 yds. That made the top line 1" high at 20 yds. 30, 40 and 50 yd crosshairs are dead on. I haven't tried the 60 yd crosshair yet. (I ran out of yard, I'll have to wait till the corn is cut...lol) Overall, I would say that this is a great scope for the money. I would recommend it to anyone that is looking for a cheap scope that works well.
on August 14, 2012
I received my new crossbow scope and installed it on my Barnett C5 Wildcat crossbow. It took several shots to get it series in but now it is perfect and 100% accurate every shot at all distances. The red/green colored sight retical is great for day or night shooting. I am very pleased with the new scope. Get one. For the money, can't be beat.
on November 14, 2014
This is a great scope with only 2 issues in my opinion . The scopes very solid & well built, the glass is crystal clear & the rings are better than any rings you'll receive free from anyone. The 2 things I really wish they'd re-do, Id even pay a lil more for would be #1 instead of 5 straight long lines left to right in the scope have them come down like a Pyramid for better viewing #2 & the MOST important instead of all the lines lighting up (cant see anything they're usless) they should have small dots that light up under every line. Its a great scope Im not knocking it but they could hit this thing outta the park with a lil more research & design. currently the light on this scope is completely useless the lowest setting blinds the sight you cant see through it. Its usable tho with the lights off. I like this scope a lot i just wish they'd fix those 2 area's.
on January 5, 2016
This scope is very clear and built very well. I have no doubt it will perform. It is my first product from UTG but I can tell you it won't be the last. I like the scope very much and would recommend to anyone. They have good quality products at reasonable prices.
on September 3, 2015
the only feature it doesnt have is a bolt speed adjust, my 30 yd is between 30 and
forty, and 40 is between 40 and fifty. i really like how dimly it illuminates, perfect for extra low light. really like how it works in low light
on February 13, 2016
Clear optics, variable color and intensity on illuminated reticle and mounts included. Dialed in quickly and holds zero well. Solved all the issues I was having with my old crossbow scope. Quality product!
on March 8, 2016
I bought this to replace the Red Dot I got with the Barnett Jackal Package I bought here on Amazon... LOVE LOVE LOVE !!! Very easy to sight in and adjust... Love the fact I can decide to use green or red reticles... Posted a pic of it on my Jackal...
review image
on March 4, 2016
Got scope Wednesday. Got around to sighting it in today shot a few times at ten yards and then moved to 20 and 30 and 40 then to 50 yards. Shots were fairly consistent with yardage lines. Illumination is awesome for the price the scope is well made. Just to bad deer season is so far away. Come on October.