- Latest SKS high-profile scope base with raised integral Picatinny rail
- Complete with AccuShot 1" tactical rings
- 10 slots for flexible eye relief adjustments
- Solid steel construction with matte finish
- Easy to install; no gunsmithing or tool required
- Scope returns to zero when reinstalled
- See-through design allows for use of the original iron sights for aiming when installed
- Material: Steel
- Weight: 8.7 ounces
- Pieces: 1
- Rail Type: Picatinny/Weaver
- No. of Rails: 1
- Dimensions: 4.9 by 1.3 by 1.9 inches
About UTG and Leapers, Inc.
Leapers, Inc., headquartered in Michigan, has been in the business of supplying shooting, hunting, and outdoor gear since 1991. By setting un-compromised high standards for all of their business operations, Leapers' goal is to provide total solutions by paying close attention to industry trends and customer feedback, with a focus on making the best-in-class niche products available for hunting, shooting, and outdoor enthusiasts.
In 2009, Leapers made an important decision to start our Made-In-the-USA Manufacturing Operation. With a full commitment to serving more customers in the market with 922R compliant products, Leapers has begun making unique mounting systems under the UTG PRO brand in Michigan and will continue to be innovators in the hunting, shooting, and outdoor industries.