Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
UTG Tactical Scenario Vest
|Price:||$54.73 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$5.24 (9%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Comfortable shooting vest with one-size-fits-most design
- 4 deluxe adjustable rifle mag pouches (3 right, 1 left) with Velcro closures
- Deluxe universal cross-draw holster with extra Velcro double mag pouch
- Heavy-duty back loop system for carrying additional gear and tools
- 2 internal zippered map/document pouches; mesh ventilation system
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
It's a real tactical vest. I have to admit that I am not into paintball or airsoft games, so I don't know anything about it's suitability for those applications. This vest is designed for carrying real weapons with live ammunition.
It's made of very sturdy nylon webbing with heavy plastic zipper. The belt is a substantial nylon cloth with heavy plastic closure, comparable to similar military equipment. It has a lot of features that are hard to see in the photo.
From the top to the bottom:
1. It has a rescue handle behind the neck so you can extract a wounded team member. This handle is fairly sturdy, but could be a little stronger. The shoulders both have steel d-rings attached for hanging the vest when it's not being worn. (A loaded vest may weigh well over 30 pounds, so this is a good feature you expect from professional equipment.)
2. The back is nylon webbing with a large nylon webbing pocket for a hydration bag. The webbing is very tough and nothing like a lot of flimsy vests I have seen. I was pleasantly surprised by how sturdy it is. It also has a Velcro closure to secure the water bag and two Velcro retainer flaps on the shoulders to hold the drinking tube. This is a very nice feature if you like hydration systems. I assume you can drop your assault pack and retain your entire water supply. (I use Alice type Canteens, so I wouldn't know).
3. The back is reinforced with 3 wide strips of heavy nylon with sewed-in loops to mount equipment.Read more ›
As for the total package, the belt has two handgun mag-pouches already on it, the cross-draw holster has one, and there are three on the left side of the chest. Room for up to six 12ga. shotgun shells on the right chest pocket. shooter's pad on the right shoulder. Radio pocket on the left shoulder. Inside there are zip pockets on both sides. Both shoulders have metal loops for rifle slings. The back has a heavy pull strap, which could be heavier in my opinion but is still good enough to hold up under pressure. The back has molle loops for whatever you could think of needing.
My only real gripe I could have is that for left handed folks it could be irritating. The cross-draw holster seems to be only built in for a right hand draw. That and the shoulder pad does not swap over to the left.
Overall, great vest for the money. High quality construction and great price.
If you're interested in covert or tactical ops, this vest probably isn't the best choice, as the Velcro closures are loud and if you have to access a pocket, everyone will know where you are. Also, the handgun I use is a little heavier than most, and I carry it in the cross-draw pocket, which has a 2-point attachment to the vest with a Velcro backing. If I'm stooped over and moving, or jogging at a fair pace, the weight of the gun makes the Velcro backing engage and disengage ever so slightly, giving a small ripping sound to my movement. This was alleviated by using a lighter gun, but it was one I was inexperienced with and I feel safer with my practiced sidearm.
The radio pocket is also good for a cell phone being used with a Bluetooth headset. I always use a headset in my left ear (I'm a right hand shooter) so I don't have to use my right hand to access the device, and I can keep my firearm trained on my target.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
good product, just as described in the description, will order other productsPublished 1 day ago by Dave45
Love it. Lots of pockets. I got it for a film project, but sometimes I put it on and nerd out.Published 5 days ago by William Wolffe
Perfect fit with all straps tight. I'm 5' -10" and 130lbs. Small framed, I was afraid it wouldn't work out with me. Nope, completely satisfied. Thank you much.Published 23 days ago by Adryan
This is going to be great to take to the range. Plenty of storage, and room to add. Not as good a the military quality vest, but definitely competitive with it.Published 1 month ago by Ruselis
I ordered one for my friend for Christmas it came on time and everything. The reason I did not give a five star is because the pistol holster was for the left hand and not the... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Jerry R.
Fits great and looks good. Used it a few times at the shooting range and liked itPublished 1 month ago by Michael Grafton