Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on September 19, 2013
I purchased these on Amazon and had them delivered overnight because we were going on a 3000+ mile trip on our motorcycle and just found out it was going to be raining. I received them the next morning (blue ones) and I almost cancelled because of some of the reviews about size. I wear a 9 1/2 Wide shoe so I put my Sketchers into the rain boot and they fit perfectly. I don't understand a size 8 not fitting a shoe unless it was the pink ones. I am so glad I have these boots now to keep my feet dry. If you need a large size, try the blue ones. They are really cute!

Update: Took these rain boots on our trip. Rain for 3 days and my feet stayed dry the whole time. When I would go in to a store while filling up with gas, people made comments about how cute they were and wanted to know where I bought them. Of course, I told them Amazon. Good price, good product and will definitely keep the feet dry, even on a motorcycle. Hard soles are a plus when walking.
33 comments|58 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 19, 2013
These seem durable, not too thin. They have a zipper to help get them on. I wear a ladies size 6.5 shoes and the large barely fits over. They have plenty of room, though, if you're just wearing a sock. I wanted to put them in my backpack so when hiking if I had to cross a small stream I'd have something to put over my shoes. I think they'll be OK for that. They come up about halfway on my calf.
on February 24, 2014
I ordered medium and large sizes. Neither my friend (size 6 1/2 shoe) or I (size 7 1/2 shoe) were able to get either size on over shoes. The are listed as a shoe cover, but clearly not going to work. Returned - will try to find something else.
on June 6, 2013
They are durable, with a zipper to help get them on. Do run a little small...large won't fit my size 8 sneakers...but is great over my flip flops.
on February 11, 2014
I thought these would be wonderful but since receiving them I realize they can't be worn over shoes. Did not return them, will wear them at home with bare feet. If you have big feet these will not work
on April 21, 2014
these where so small a child would have had a hard time with them!!! I have a small foot(7 1/2) and cold not get them on!
on February 15, 2015
I carefully measured my shoes and read reviews and decided to order large. Unfortunately, even a size 6 low profile sneaker will not fit in these. And forget it if you are larger than a B width. I will only be able to wear with narrow flip flops.
on October 8, 2014
I bought the largest size (Blue large), but they were still too small. I am a woman, and they would not fit over my size 9 sneakers (which were both too wide and too long). They did fit my size 8 Merricks, but just barely. The sole measures about 10.25" long by 3.75" wide at the widest part of the sole, and 2.75" wide at the heel.

The boots appear to be well made, and the zipper helps to get them on. I didn't end up actually using them so I can't report on how well they would hold up.
on October 8, 2015
They're exactly what I needed for a stage production. Haven't tried them in the rain yet, though.

I ordered XL to be on the safe side after reading reviews that said they were too small. They're a bit longer than my size 39 (European, approx. 8 1/2 in US sizes) walking shoes that I'm wearing them over. Not a huge problem, but I shuffle when I walk in them because the heels hang down and drag a bit.
on October 5, 2015
I like them BUT they run SMALL. I wear a size 9 women shoe. I wore them 1 time in the rain and now I am looking to buy a different pair that fits over my shoes without tuggunh and pulling everywhere to get it on.