Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.84 shipping
Ubiquiti Aircam Dome IP Camera
|Price:||$85.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- AirVisionTM provides advanced recording capabilities and powerful analytics with a breakthrough web-based user interface. Combined with Ubiquiti's powerful line of H.264 megapixel airCam IP cameras, airVision is a revolutionary price/performance IP video surveillance system.
- Accessible from any web browser, AirVision's User Interface was designed to be easy to use yet packed with advanced features. Detailed statistical reporting, multiple views, versatile camera settings, event recordings and advanced analytics are available at your fingertips. Also works with Blue Iris software.
- H.264 megapixel camera
- Built-in Microphone
- Passive Power over Ethernet (12-24V)
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Item Dimensions||7.55 x 5.15 x 4.45 inches|
|Item Display Weight||0.184 Kilograms|
|Shipping Weight||0.7 pounds|
Top Customer Reviews
One was out of focus when I got it, and it's very hard to turn the focus ring (there are 2 little slots where you have to put your nails and apply a lot of force to break a glue seal the first time).
However, even when fully in focus, the picture looks somewhat blurry most likely because the sensor is cheap and doens't fully capture 720p.
The pluses are:
1) it is better than 640x480 just not as good as 1280x720 should be
2) super wide angle picture, great for some rooms
3) RTSP support works with vlc and zoneminder (free DVR motion software)
But don't expect a great picture, or good dynamic range, you won't get that.
As long as the area is well lit these cameras work great. If your looking for great customer support and a durable product look elsewhere
One month after setting it up, the camera died. It wouldn't pull an IP address, I couldn't access it via the web interface, and couldn't get into it via telnet. Dead as a doornail.
The RMA process went smoothly with Ubiquiti, except one catch, they sent me back the Outdoor AirCam as opposed to the AirCam Dome! Not sure what to think of Ubiquiti this point. Buyer beware?
Playback was smooth, and the OS is very easy to use while still having all the basic features needed, I just couldn't continue using the product due to the focus issues.
I really hope they update the camera sensor in these sometime soon, as I would love to use them.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
H.264 doesn't specify pixel resolution, it's all about compression. You need to change the info on this listing.Published 12 months ago by Roger Mathews
Loved everything about the camera except the picture. Video was not quality and was very low resolution. Read morePublished 15 months ago by Jimi- SNOPAC
The image quality on these cameras is sub par for the price. Their other cameras are alright, but you can get 10 times the image quality for only about $20 more with many other... Read morePublished 21 months ago by robert
Bundled with the AirVision 2 software this is an excellent little camera. Has built in audio and great video quality.Published 23 months ago by Nilay N Patel
Wanted to use this as a baby monitor. The hardware has a mic in it, but the software does not support sound. UBNT has been dragging their feet on it forever now. Read morePublished on March 18, 2013 by Chris Moler