Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood [Download]
Note: Currently, this item is available only to customers located in the United States.
- BE A LEGEND – Now a legendary Assassin, take Ezio on a new adventure with 15+ hours of story-driven single-player gameplay.
- LEAD AND CONTROL A LEGENDARY BROTHERHOOD – Recruit and customize your own guild. Train and level up assassins and command them to aid you in your quest.
- DEPLOY SECRET WEAPONS – Swiftly eliminate your enemies using tools such as poison darts, parachutes, double hidden blades, hidden guns, and an advanced flying machine at your disposal.
- WIN THE HEART OF A CITY – Use your hard-won currency to revitalize the crumbling capital city. Rally the citizens to your cause and unlock extra factions and missions.
- AWARD-WINNING MULTIPLAYER – Choose from multiple authentic character classes, each with their own signature weapons and killing moves. With richly detailed maps and a wide variety of unique multiplayer modes, you’ll never fight the same way twice.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Platform: PC Download | Edition: Standard
Top Customer Reviews
ACB takes place almost entirely in Rome during 1500-03. Ezio is engaged in a quest to recover an artifact held by the corrupt Borgia clan. As Ezio, you assinate and sneak your way through various missions on the road to the goal. You also have several side missions, including training other assassins. All the while, you periodically wake up from the Animus to do things as Desmond in the contemporary world.
Amazing environments that put you in renaissance Rome, walking the streets, climbing buildings, visiting the famous sites, breathing it in. This is what really makes the game.
In most scenarios (missions), the controls to Ezio/Desmond's movements are intuitive and follow a simple scheme using the keyboard and mouse.
Interesting story, even if at this point (game 3) it is time to get some resolution.
The metastory is very slow moving -- only a few days pass in a game. This means that it may take many, many more games before we really understand what Desmond's story is all about. Yes, this is about sales, and it is a bit too blatantly commercial.Read more ›
I've completed the game, but keep going back to explore different possibilities and the extensive maps of early Italy. My only complaint is the language, which is totally not necessary, but this series is one of the best and you will not be disappointed. There are surprises all over that will keep the story line engaging, can't wait for the next game in this series.
BUY this game, you will LOVE IT!!!
I recently purchased the game guide book. While it's mainly focused toward xbox and ps3, I play on the computer, it is still very helpful. What is most helpful is subject 16's puzzles. Some of the picture wheels don't match up and you have to toy a bit with them, but very useful.
Also in the walkthrough is a map listing the location of Borgia flags, treasures and the lairs of Romulus.Read more ›
Still - the storyline is very good. Good enough that you might play it through more than once. I know I have, even with it's shortcomings.
Oh by the way I'm 67 years old so you old farts should give video gaming a try you might just like it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I liked this game series. I have owned some of these for years now and I find I still enjoy playing these games over and over again.Published 1 month ago by Donald
This item was purchased for my nephew but when he went to use it the code had already been used so he has never been able to play the game.Published 1 month ago by Diana Paterno
Doesn't work on Windows 8.1. Should have read requirements first.Published 3 months ago by Jefferson
didn't like it . no control over when where or how performed the tasks in gamePublished 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
Good game. The short, and map was to small. But it was an older game and ubisoft corrected that later.Published 4 months ago by Austin Wittmann