Assassin's Creed Revelations [Download]
- Become Deadlier Than Ever--Wield the lethal skills of a wiser, more efficient and deadlier Ezio and swiftly eliminate your adversaries by deploying a new arsenal of weapons and abilities, such as enhanced free-running and hook blade combat.
- Test Your Skills Against The Best--A critically acclaimed multiplayer experience gets even better, with all-new team modes and infinite replay value.
- Experience Revolutionary Gameplay--Explore the farthest reaches of the Animus as you uncover the mysteries of Desmond's past while gaining insight into what the future might hold.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Assassin's Creed Revelations – Two Assassins, One Destiny
When a man has won all of his battles and defeated all of his enemies; what is left for him to achieve? Ezio Auditore must leave his life behind in search of answers, in search of the truth. In Assassin's Creed® Revelations, master assassin Ezio Auditore walks in the footsteps of the legendary mentor Altaïr, on a journey of discovery and revelation. It is a perilous path — one that will take Ezio to Constantinople, the heart of the Ottoman Empire, where a growing army of Templars threatens to destabilize the region.
In addition to the culmination of Ezio's award-winning story, a refined and expanded online multiplayer experience returns with new and additional modes, maps, and characters, allowing you to test your slaying skills against others from around the world.
Key Game Features
Become Deadlier Than Ever — Wield the lethal skills of a wiser, more efficient and deadlier Ezio. Swiftly eliminate your adversaries by deploying a new arsenal of weapons and abilities, such as enhanced free-running and hookblade combat. Experience new levels of gameplay customization with bomb crafting, and use heightened Eagle Sense to vanquish your enemies and the environment.
Customize Your Attack — Ezio has mastered the use of explosives and can now combine materials from the world to create a variety of bombs to serve a multitude of functions. Choose from different categories of bombs, including; lethal, tactical and diversion.
Need to distract a guard? Use a non-lethal Cherry Bomb to create a diversion.
Crushed by a crowd? Use a Blood Bomb to clear the area for a quick getaway.
Time to make the kill? Use a Splinter Bomb with a brittle casing that explodes on impact to create deadly consequences.
Herald The Return Of A Legend — Experience the return of
Altaïr, the hero of the original Assassin's Creed, as a playable
Test Your Skills Against The Best — A critically acclaimed multiplayer experience gets even better, with all-new team modes and infinite replay value.
Journey To Constantinople — Explore the vibrant and exotic Constantinople, the crossroads of the 16th Century Ottoman Empire and the intersection of two legends of their times, Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad and Ezio Auditore da Firenze. This vast city provides more diverse environments than ever before encountered, enabling faster travel via zipline, aerial assaults, travel by sea and more.
|Minimum Specifications:||Recommended Specifications:|
|OS:||Windows XP SP3 / Windows Vista SP2 /Windows 7 SP1|
|Processor:||Intel Core 2 Duo E4300 @ 1.8 Ghz or AMD Athlon64 X2 4600+ @ 2.4GHZ||Intel Core 2 Duo E6700 @ 2.6 GHz or AMD Athlon64 X2 6000+ @ 3.0Ghz or better|
|RAM:||1.5 GB||2 GB|
|Video Card:||256 MB DirectX 9.0–compliant card with Shader Model 3.0 or higher||512 MB DirectX® 9.0 – compliant card with Shader Model 5.0 or higher|
|Supported Video Cards:||AMD Radeon HD2000/3000/4000/5000/6000 desktop series |
nVidia GeForce 8/9/GT200/GT400/GT500 desktop series
Laptop versions of these cards may work but are NOT supported. These chipsets are the only ones that will run this game. For the most up-to-date minimum requirement listings, please visit the FAQ for this game on our support website at http://support.ubi.com.
|Additional Info:||Temporary broadband connection required for one-time product registration at first launch, permanent broadband connection required for multi-player. No Uplay passport needed to play multiplayer.|
Platform: PC Download | Edition: Standard
Top Customer Reviews
This game was much more cinematic than the others, and it doesn't fail in this since its well done. Where it does fail is that the game is waaaaay to short. Each Memory Sequence is made of 2 story quests and 2 book quests. The book quests take the place of the requisite Assassin relic missions. I logged a total of 27 hours, and while that sounds like a long time, that was me abusing the money system by leaving it running. I should have seen it as a warning sign of shortness when it turns out practically the entire map is open to you from the beginning. take that 27 hours and knock 16 off (2 8 hour shifts I left the game on to fill up all my banks) leaves you with 11 hours, which maybe a third of were quests. Most of that was running around. Tunnels are back, but with a map this small, and the necessity of keeping a low profile half the fun is ruined by using them.
Its sad because they made the world breath much more than the other games before it. In this I mean that while you are much more effective in combat, combat is harder. Taking control of a zone doesn't mean you won't lose it. You have to maintain a low profile or the Templars come looking for you. Stalkers (Templar Assassins that randomly spawn and try to assassinate you) might add a bit of suspense, if it wasn't practically impossible to be killed by one even when they get the drop on you.Read more ›
- Most beautiful AC game: That's saying a lot. The great design is why I love these games. Constantinople is absolutely gorgeous and a joy to explore. Some of the cinematic sequences like the boat chase were particularly memorable. My minor gripe is that Constantinople felt so small compared to the previous cities, and you could tell the developers didn't spend nearly as much time on Cappadocia. More effective use of interiors of landmarks and landmarks in general would've also been appreciated (like the basilica Ezio scales top down in Brotherhood).
- Platforming dungeons: The improved graphics and integrated use of the hookblade really enhanced my platforming experience from the previous games. However, I wish they were more challenging. I remember spending an hour trying to figure out the pathing for one of the AC II dungeons, but I was able to achieve full sync in almost all the dungeons on my first try (approx. 5 min time limit). I hope they bring back the difficulty level of the AC II tombs in the next title.
- Improved assassin recruitment: I loved this aspect of Brotherhood and really welcomed the side missions for training master assassins.Read more ›
But the game's main fighting system seriously depowers the player. Here's why: AC:R makes guns a major component of enemy weapons. It is the only attack in the game that is unblockable, undodgable, and does tremendous damage. Any rooftop guard and Janissary (super guards that patrol the city in groups) possess guns. But your ability to focus (or select who to attack) is not modified to "fit in."
For example, the focus ability has a very short range compared to enemy sights. So when a roof guard spots you and begin aiming, you may want to take him out before he does the same to you, but your focus ability, the only way to aim, does not allow you to do so. A more in-game translation is that your master assassin, the best fighter in the whole world, cannot see as far as the guard does. This results in lots of unnecessary attacks by rooftop guards.
Another example is that Janissaries will try to aim and shoot you in close combat. When he begins aiming at you with his gun, you will want to hit him within a second or so to disrupt the shot. But because he always backs up as he aims, your focus system will likely direct your attacks toward other guards (whose attacks you can block or even counter-kill or counter-steal).Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I really like this series. I have played them all for PC and I play them all over and over again.Published 1 month ago by Donald
Love the game, love the franchise. Nothing really to complain about from me. I thought the story was great, voice acting was good, the graphics were great as always in this series. Read morePublished 4 months ago by M. E. Nuckles
I played it before, it is outstanding. Quick delivery, good servcePublished 4 months ago by Kevin Chen
Game was used and tied to a UPlay account. Completely incapable of playing it. DO NOT BUY!Published 6 months ago by John Eyatra
Excellent videogame and it's also in spanish!! Amazing!!Published 7 months ago by Walter Felipe Ventura