Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on June 1, 2014
Love playing csi games this is a fun csi game it's not that hard. I just don't like to wait for energy but at less u don't pay to play.
0Comment|267 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 1, 2014
Nice game but you can't play very long until your energy runs out. I just got this game and played for about 15 minutes then my energy ran out. Now it's a waiting game. It's a hidden object game with a storyline of solving the mystery of who done it. You collect clues and analyze it. Then you choose the murderer of a few suspects based on the evidence you collected.
33 comments|342 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 1, 2014
It didn't cost so much energy and stars, to conduct a single investigation. In order to analyze evidence, and interview suspects, it costs at least one star, which can only be acquired by either playing a hidden object game at each crime scene.....or by shelling out actual money. Your energy will replenish over a period of time, but it makes solving one investigation very time-consuming.

Other than that, it's a pretty fun game..
11 comment|278 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 1, 2014
This is a fun game. Wish you didn't have to wait to re-energize. Still fun. Love the show. Wish the characters spoke.
11 comment|252 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 31, 2014
This game is fun!! Wish the energy would recharge faster. The graphics are good also. Tutorial would also be helpful
0Comment|290 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 3, 2014
Good game just wish I could win stars faster or energy was easier obtain. Overall I enjoy it and will continue to play.
11 comment|199 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 31, 2014
The game is pretty good but a big drawback is the limited energy that you have to get stars to progress investigations. Because the game is free it is setup for pay in game and as result you have to keep stopping for energy to build and forget what's happening in the investigation when you're allowed to continue. I would have preffered to pay for the game upfront than it like this. Seriously reduces the playability.
11 comment|237 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 29, 2014
I love CSI TV show, the game is also have good story and the great gameplay. it's really worth to play :)
0Comment|178 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 22, 2014
Love the game, hate that it takes 15 energy points to play each time. Over this last weekend they decreased the energy requirement to 10, and what a difference it made. It seems like they keep it high, so you will spend money for more energy point, which I'm sure is the idea, but it is way too expensive to pay my way through the game. I like the premise of the game and feel like it makes me use my memory and such to remember where the each of the objects are. I do not like the timed games and avoid them if I can. They suck up way too much energy for me. I would play more often, and probably drop some money on it if it was 10 energy points needed, instead of the 15. At least that way I would feel like I was actually accomplishing something? Currently, I'm on level 8 and if I have to do more of the timed games, I can see me not playing any longer. As it is each chapter get now requires 2 stars to advance which is a waste of energy, time and money which makes me angry. The premise of this game is great and having read other reviews I think I'm just re-stating what others have said. Decrease the arbitrary energy levels needed and you will have a great game! In the last 2 days since the energy requirement has raised again I find playing for 5-10 a couple times a day all I'm willing to do and am not getting anywhere in the game.
on June 2, 2014
First outing with new kindle fire hd and happy with this game. Actually easier to play than I thought. On a screen smaller than a regular sized computer screen, everything was still clear, and crisp. A great way to take it easy.