Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on October 9, 2013
This is one of my own personal favorite apps/services. It has online file syncing similar to dropbox and sugarsync that includes 5 gig free. It's paid packages are cheaper then either of those. It my not have all the bells and whistles that those others have (yet) but I personally don't care. It originated in the Open Source world of Linux. Just like Android. It's synced data can be accessed from any web browser anywhere not just via this app. I had a paid account that I neglected and let lapse and when I tried to retrieve data from the expired account it was still there. I had had about 12 gig stored in a 20gig paid account that had lapsed back to the 5gig free plan. The extra unpaid 8gig was still there despite the warnings that I was over the limit. I have since renewed the account., as I fully support the Open Source Community and Ubuntu

Just to be clear, despite what some seem to think, you do NOT need to be a Ubuntu member or running Ubuntu Linux operating system. You will need to create an account of course, just as you would dropbox, sugursync, google drive or even amazon cloud drive. But you do not need to know anything about Ubuntu Linux or any version of linux for that matter. Anyone that has gotten this far though I would recommend that you give Ubuntu a try. You'd be amazed at how much fun and useful it can be and the amount of FREE high QUALITY software available is nothing short of astounding.
on January 2, 2013
I use Ubuntu on my computer, so I was already familiar with Ubuntu One when I got my Android phone. For me, the best feature of the Android version is the picture sync: you take a picture with your phone, and moments later it's on your computer, without your having to think about how it got there. For that reason, I wouldn't be without it on any Android device that has a camera.
on October 1, 2012
Free cloud storage for users of Ubuntu operating system. Web app works perfectly, files are automatically synced and I can access them from anywhere.
on October 7, 2013
connects desktops.. portables.. phone.. kindle..
perfect for file sharing..

op systems in use are windows. linux.. android..
no longer need usb stick to distribute files or make backups..
on March 4, 2012
It's great to be able to keep my files in sync and use them anywhere. Definitely download this if you use Ubuntu.
on December 21, 2012
I synch a lot of files so I can access them anywhere there is internet connection. I also use google drive and they are both very good.
on August 8, 2014
Now defunct! Probably no longer available. Very disappointed to have this feature pulled.
on January 20, 2014
I use this for backing up all my files into the cloud...Great App for saving those important work documents and for backing up all those family memories!
on September 20, 2013
First time user on this OS. Not hard to figure out even for a beginner. Having some fun exploring. Faster than Windows that's for sure.
on April 19, 2013
Great, I can share my files to the cloud and access them whenever and wherever I want to and from any device I own.