5.0 out of 5 stars Hilariously ugly sweater!
Published 20 months ago by Kim D.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great sweater but upon opening the box it had a strong odor of cat urine
Had to wash it 3 times and still not sure the smell is gone? Cat in the warehouse or stinky dye? Not sure.
Published 7 months ago by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilariously ugly sweater!, November 9, 2012
This review is from: Ugly Christmas Sweater - Bucktooth Rudolf Sweater by Tipsy Elves (Apparel)
I ordered this for my husband so we could attend an ugly sweater party this Christmas. The mint green color with the giant reindeer is just the right amount of ugly. The material is very nice. It did run slightly small...I ordered him the usual XL and it is "fitted". Although, I must say that a little bit of beer gut from the fitted look pulls the look together nicely and makes it a bit more funny. Like good ole Cousin Eddie:)

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun but "fitted", June 14, 2013
Love this sweater and it got tons of attention; however, size will be an issue! I normally wear a Medium in just about everything, so I went with a Large (based on other reviews). Even the Large was snug--Not enough for anyone to notice, but if you are not 5'10" and 155lbs (my size), you might have trouble.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very ugly sweater :), November 14, 2012
This sweater is very funny. We are going to an ugly sweater party and bought for husband. Wish I had gotten XL though and although can return, prob won't, but does seem to run a "tad" smaller than his other "L" sweaters. It is made very nicely and yes, it is ugly but looks hysterical on. Was shipped quickly. Would buy again from Tipsy Elves.

5.0 out of 5 stars Braces for the reindeer, November 9, 2012
Great color and style. I can't imagine a better sweater for the holidays. It is a great color and I love the reindeer with the buckteeth. I myself have buck teeth and so it's going to really get a few laughs this holiday.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sweater, November 13, 2013
This sweater is awesome! Seems to be good quality and heavy knit. I am very happy with this purchase and would recommend this to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sweater, November 7, 2013
This sweater is hilarious and is well made and very warm and I've gotten a lot of stares while wearing this!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality "ugly sweater", November 7, 2013
This is the funniest sweater I've ever seen! Love Rudolph's buck teeth. The sweater is very fitted but I expected it to be after I read the reviews. The sweater is of excellent quality and the mint green color is gorgeous! Worth every penny I spent for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars What's not to love?!, November 7, 2013
I love this sweater! I can't wait to wear it for the Ugly Christmas Sweater party we are having. The buck teeth are amazing, definitely give the sweater that extra hilarity! I mean come on, who can look at this sweater and not crack up?!? Thank you, again!

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Sweater for Ugly Christmas Sweater Party, November 7, 2013
JJ (Texas United States) - See all my reviews
I ordered this for my husband's office party. It was ugly, but not vulgar:-) My husband is a medium but I ordered a large because so many reviews stated that the sweater ran small. The large is sized like a large and therefore too big for my husband. So not sure if seller corrected this issues or if the numerous sweaters that were small were where the error was?

Sweater is a nice quality...better than it looks online. Also, the sweater is a nice green, not the mint green it appears to be online.

The only con is that it's pricey for a one-time wear sweater, but the quality is great so maybe I will be able to convince my husband to wear it a few times:-)

5.0 out of 5 stars great sweater, January 6, 2013
I am a large XL, the sweater is a little small but hilarious. I originally bought it because I was going to an "ugly sweater" Christmas party, but I love it so much, I wear it all the time during the holiday season.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›