5.0 out of 5 stars So soft and comfy and good for wide feet
Published on December 20, 2011 by The Lady Ascendant

3.0 out of 5 stars just ok
the materials are nice - fiber is very warm - however the sole is rock hard and never really moulds to foot. also - they are way wide so they constantly fly off my feet. good thing i got them on sale - not worth orig pice - ok for sale price.
Published 20 months ago by D. Libby

5.0 out of 5 stars So soft and comfy and good for wide feet, December 20, 2011
This review is from: Ukala Women's Inala Slipper (Apparel)
I purchased these slippers as a lighting deal during the holiday season, for myself. My husband had just gotten a similar pair and I kept swiping them so I thought I should buy my own and the hot pink coloration was too perfect to resist. These are SO soft on the inside. Not sure why some reviewers think they are scratchy - maybe it depends on foot sensitivity. I got my regular size (an 8) and they are a PERFECT fit. Important: I am in fact an 8 WIDE, but the 8 fits perfect as I said. So if you have wide feet don't worry and don't bother sizing up.
These also stay on the foot very well in both bare feet and socks. Some slippers I've owned slip off when walking and it's annoying, these don't have that problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and Cute Slippers!, December 16, 2011
This review is from: Ukala Women's Inala Slipper (Apparel)
I purchased the Hot Pink Inala slippers by Ukala. They are absolutely adorable! They're also very comfortable and warm. I've been looking for a warm pair of slippers because it's freezing cold up here in Buffalo, NY. I haven't taken them off since they arrived yesterday. I even fell asleep wearing them last night.

I ordered a size 8, but I actually wear an 8.5 in most shoes. The 8's fit perfectly.

These slippers would make a wonderful gift for anyone who enjoys wearing cozy slippers. They're the prettiest slippers that I've ever seen. I'm already thinking of ordering a second pair for myself.

The shipping was extremely fast too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Slippers I've ever owned, December 19, 2011
This review is from: Ukala Women's Inala Slipper (Apparel)
I am a person who wears slippers around the house constantly, and I normally wear through a couple of pairs a year. I anticipate these lasting much longer than the average department store variety I've been using. The interior wool is soft and very warm, and not scratchy as another reviewer claimed. I wear them both with and without socks comfortably. Initially, they felt stiff and the bottom slippery, but with just a day of wear, they were broken in perfectly and keep good traction even on slippery surfaces like tile. I would not wear these out but for an indoor shoe, they are the best!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars just ok, October 21, 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars Pretty awful, even for the money, February 29, 2012
This review is from: Ukala Women's Inala Slipper (Apparel)
Okay so I know these are much cheaper then UGGs and I shouldn't be expecting too much, but these are extremely cheap in every way. Yes, they are cow suede (and I guess sheep "fur" inside), but the cheapest kind you may imagine. Soles are hard and inflexible. The inside loses its fuzziness after 1-2 wears and attracts all kinds of dirt. Gross.

However, if you still want to get these, size up only if you wear half-sizes. In my case, size 8 for my 7.5 feet was a good fit, but I wouldn't go a full size up. I would not buy these again and would not recommend them to anyone. I gave them 2 stars instead of 1 because they're warm.

5.0 out of 5 stars These are not UGGs...., December 16, 2011
...they're not even on the same planet as UGGs, and if you got them for the lightning deal (as I did) they were about 1/10th the price of UGGs. That said, for the price they're really pretty good. The upper is genuine suede, the interior is genuine merino wool. The sole is foam. They are made in China. When I tried them on straight from the box, the soles were so slick I thought I would kill myself, but after an afternoon of wearing them around the house, the slippery-ness wore off somewhat. If you want a cute pair of slippers that will keep your feet super warm and don't want to shell out a ton of money, these are a good, solid option. I'd buy them again (for the lightning price!)

1.0 out of 5 stars slippers, January 24, 2013
these slippers r so slippery to walk in. i have almost fallen twice and we have carpeting!!!!! come and get them...

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy-looking, but a little scratchy on the inside, December 15, 2011
This review is from: Ukala Women's Inala Slipper (Apparel)
First, to be clear, the sole of these slippers is NOT leather. It clearly states in the description that these are EVA plastic soles, and that's what you get. It's fine for trips outside with the dog and occasionally to the mailbox, but it's not appropriate for walking around and won't last as long as leather. At this price point, though, I could hardly expect leather soles. I think that these are really nice for the price, even if the inside is a little scratchy. This is definitely real wool (they're stamped as 100% Australian Merino Wool all over the box), which is rougher than, say, shearing interiors. That being said, they are super warm and will soften up nicely with time. Considering I would never, ever pay the beaucoup bucks for something like those dumb Uggs (Mens UGG Australia Kenton Slipper), these are a nice, if not as soft alternative.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cutsie Tootsies, December 14, 2011
Very cute, they are a Christmas present for my mother and they will be perfect! look very comfortable! Love the color, and the feel of the slipper/shoe is perfect for even outdoor wear, with the leather soles!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ukala Slippers, January 23, 2013
I wasn't sure when I got them in the mail whether they would fit good or not, but when I put them on, I was really happy how they fit perfectly!! Also I was very happy how the inside felt so nice and cozy and warm. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a nice pair pf slippers!!

Ukala Women's Inala Slipper