- Heating element is polished type 316 stainless steel
- This heater design allows hanging over edge of vessel
- The heating element in the coil section helps in concentrating the heat at bottom of vessel
- Risers are unheated; 1,500 watts, 115 volts
- This heater works fine with suitable liquids in laboratory and industrial use.
Have one to sell?
Ulanet 492-2 316 Stainless Steel Heetgrid Utility Immersion Heater with Thermostat Control, 7" Diameter, 14" Height
|Price:||$339.90 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Only 8 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
|Item Weight||0.64 ounces|
|Outside Diameter||7 inches|
|Overall Height||14 inches|
|Shaft Length||6 feet|
|Temperature Range||120/570 Degrees Fahrenheit|
Design permits hanging over edge of vessel. Heating elements are contained in coil section to con... See more product details
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
Design permits hanging over edge of vessel. Heating elements are contained in coil section to concentrate heat at bottom of vessel. Units are ideal for heating suitable liquids in laboratory and industrial use. Requires a liquid level of 5" minimum above the bottom heating coil.
There are no customer reviews yet.
Want to discover more products? Check out this page to see more: lab equipment