All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Elizabeth Cook Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99

Size: 38-Inch|Change

on April 3, 2012
What one should know before buying this trampoline.

1-Good quality and comes with a 2 year manufacturer warranty.
2-Comes assembled all you have to do is twist on the legs.
3-Actual jumping pad is only 27/28 inches (38" is including springs and frame)
4-Weight limit is 220lb.
5-Small, fits indoors.
6-Fits 1 person only.
Overall I am very happy with the trampoline and would recommend it for anyone who wants to exercise or wants it just for the fun of it.
If you have a lot of space and don't mind spending extra money I would recommend you checking out a larger trampoline. (Trampoline's range from 38" to 14 feet.)
on May 22, 2012
This is a must purchase trampoline. Previously my girlfriend and I had a trampoline made by Golds gym (DO NOT BUY THE ONE FROM GOLD'S GYM!!!! IT IS EVIL AND WILL BREAK EASILY!) Ours broke within a month and a half of occasional jumping. We decided to buy this Ultega trampoline because my girlfriend read that it has a lifetime warranty. (I was skeptical about the warranty as they can take forever to get a product back) However we received ours and it was much more sturdy then out previous gold's gym one and loved the new trampoline by ultega. Regrettably the frame bent after 2 weeks of jumping (or maybe it was bent when it was delivered? I don't know because I didn't inspect it till I noticed later it was slanting a bit to the left after jumping on it) I was bummed because here we bought yet another trampoline only for it to break yet again. However my girlfriend contacted Ultega about the defect in the frame and within 3 days we had a brand new trampoline. The customer service was amazing. Not only was Michael Oshita a nice person on the phone but he returned phone calls along with emails and messages to make sure he gave me any and all information regarding the new trampoline. Now that we have our new Ultega trampoline we have had no problems with it at all and have both been jumping on it regularly (about 2-3 hours a day) for the passed month and it feels the same as it did the day it was delivered. If you are in the market for a trampoline look no further. This is the best all around experience for your money.
p.s. Gold's gym is probably not evil, I think...but the golds gym trampoline was pretty evil and broke really easy.
p.s.s. Michael Oshita was a nice guy and should get a raise because he made a lifelong customer out of us. :)
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon August 7, 2012
Found out my bone mass is dropping so after some research I discovered jumping on a mini trampoline can actually help, especially in the hip bone area, where my issue is.

So I've started jumping for a few minutes twice a day, supposedly that's all that's needed.

And as counter intuitive as it is (since you're not meeting resistance when you jump), this really burns calories for me! I wear a calorie measuring device most of the time, and my burn was actually higher from jumping than biking or walking fast (7-7.5 calories per minute vs- 5 or 6 per minute walking or biking).

The product is easy to put together - the only thing that confused me was that they put plastic caps on the tubes under the platform, and I didn't realize that they were supposed to come off so I struggled to screw the legs on before realizing my error! The caps are put on there very tight and I had to use something to dislodge them, but then they slipped off. The legs then screwed on fairly easily and I was set to go, the trampoline felt plenty stable and level.

If you need a handle for stability you can always place it close to a sturdy table or dresser or something sturdy that is waist level or so, and put one hand or both on it.

It's pleasant and invigorating, and I'm also told that the jumping has a benefit of helping circulate lymph fluid.

I will definitely update my review when I get my dexa scan done next year too.
on May 13, 2012
The product arrived quickly in February. My 14 year old daughter (weight 104) loved it. But the springs started popping off. Amazon states that the warrenty/ return was only good for 1 month... the springs started popping off on the second month. We have had other trampolines... but I have never seen a product with such poor quality. I gave it 1 star since the product was so easy to put together... just added the legs. I really had hoped that it would last at least a few months... or longer.
June 12, 2012 After posting this review, I received an email from the company and they followed up with replacing the broken parts. They get 5 stars for customer service!!! We have re-set up the little trampoline for my daughter and will post back again on quality~~!!!
on July 12, 2012
I bought this trampoline back in April of 2012 and used it probably about 15 times when one of the springs broke and ripped the loop holding the bar that connects the springs to the mat right off with it. Obviously springs will eventually break on a trampoline if you use it, but I was not expecting the mat to rip. I called Ultega customer service and reported my issue and within minutes received a call back saying that they would send me a replacement mat. That 2 year warranty is amazing, and the fact that they actually honor it is even more amazing. More companies should follow suit. I will definitely be a return customer.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon September 2, 2012
I purchased this to jog on. I find that jogging on the trampoline is easier on my joints than trying to run outside or in place. I have been using it nearly everyday for between 30 and 60 minutes for about a month and it has performed as expected. No springs have broken and the elasticity of the surface has maintained well.

For those who have little experience with using these types of trampolines, I recommend checking the legs and tightening them on a regular basis as they will start to loosen with use over time. I also should mention that I don't jump up and down for height (no hard jumping) so I can't say how this would perform in that capacity or with regular use by someone who is closer to the maximum weight limit than I am. I can only say that, for the price point and quality, this is a very good option for those looking to exercise in their homes.
on June 27, 2012
I've used other non-spring trampolines in this price category but was disappointed with the lack of bounce. This one has a great bounce and does the job! Thanks for the quick shipment and the great product :)
on April 26, 2016
OK, this is going to be kind of a mixed review. I bought this some time ago and use it regularly. After only two months of use two of the loops that the springs hold broke. Now I'm well under the weight rating. Well under. I never even fully jump on it, just jog in place, so it was a bit of a disappointment that it broke so quickly. It seems to me the problem is that the loops are not big enough and stitched into enough material to support the weight the manufacturer claims.

However, they do offer a two year replacement so I contacted the seller and explained what had happened. A rep asked for a picture of the damage and proof of purchase, then told me a replacement would be sent out immediately. I was pleasantly surprised to find a replacement at my front door just a couple days later!

To avoid the same problem with the new trampoline I thought doubling up the bounce surfaces would distribute more load. It's quite a proposition and requires some strength to do this but I was able to get both bounce surfaces on the springs. Granted, the original one is still missing a couple of the loops but there is still a lot of surface to spread out the load. I did this about four months ago and it has worked like it should since. I notice I don't get the same popping sounds (presumably from individual stitches popping) that I got before.

Doubt the manufacturer would approve but it works. If you're already really light, like under 120, you probably won't need to do this but much heavier and I would worry about durability.
review image
on November 28, 2012
I've had this for 4 months and it is used exclusively by children in the 7-12 yo range. They are tough on it and use it frequently. It is holding strong, with only a minor tear in the vinyl. It's sturdy and well made. Recommend.
VINE VOICEon January 1, 2013
My 2 year old daughter loves to go into the sporting goods store and jump on their mini trampoline. We thought this would make a nice Christmas gift since it was pretty small and there was no large investment as with the bigger trampolines, which we may end up having to upgrade once she gets bigger. The assembly was very easy. There was a clean, 1 inch tear in the blue fabric around the edges that appears to be from a box cutter or something, but this does not affect the trampoline and it wasn't worth the trouble to send it back. It does make strange, creaking, sounds when you jump on certain areas of the trampoline and we are well under the weight limit of 220 pounds. It has held up well so far in the week that we have been using it. My 8 year old also enjoys jumping on this and the kids don't realize they are getting exercise at the same time. We got this for just under $30 and it did make a great, large, Santa gift under the tree. I don't know about daily adult use for exercise, but for small kids, it seems like it will hold up for a long time.

See 1 answered question