5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent material
This was my second Shemagh purchase after I was successfully boned by the first. This Tactical Scarf is of great quality, 100% cotton, good weave. I've taken it hiking in the cold, makes a great neck gaiter and in the Florida heat it keeps the sun off your head.

Published on February 5, 2012 by Pondwrite

2.0 out of 5 stars Tactical? Maybe at a coffee shop.
UAG Tactical Scarf - Shemagh - Kafiya - Keffiyeh Head Wrap : OD Olive Drab Green / Black 100% Cotton

PRODUCT:
Published on October 17, 2011 by R. Anderson

2.0 out of 5 stars Tactical? Maybe at a coffee shop., October 17, 2011
This review is from: Ultimate Arms Gear Tactical Scarf - Shemagh - Kafiya - Keffiyeh Head Wrap : OD Olive Drab Green / Black 100% Cotton (Misc.)

PRODUCT:
I have a few shemagh scarfs that I use for hunting. They're great for all sorts of climates. You can use them in a variety of applications from full head/face wraps, keeping you warm in very cold conditions to using them as shade while spotting from rock bluffs, hours at a time.

Unfortunately for me the UAG Tactical Scarf I purchased was paper thin, transparent and too light to keep my face and neck warm. I was going to send it back but was able to sell it to a lady friend who is going to use it as a fashionable accessory.

If your looking to purchase this item as a fashion statement then by all means, buy it. If you're looking for something more versatile and "tactile", I'd search around for something heavier and true to it's description.

SELLER:
Fast and reliable but it's good to be a "PRIME" member.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent material, February 5, 2012

I'm sure there are plenty of tactical uses for this product, but I've used it for "every-mans" purposes like head covering, wild edibles collection, towel, pillow, insulation, etc.

Great product

4.0 out of 5 stars GOOD QUALITY SHEMAGH., October 7, 2011
I AM VERY HAPPY WITH THE QUALITY OF THIS SHEMAG, IT IS SOFT, AND IT FEELS LIKE A THICK COTON. I HAVE BOUGHT PRETTY MUCH EVERY TACTICAL SHEMAGH, AND THIS ONE IS ONE OF THE BEST.

4.0 out of 5 stars great price a quality, March 29, 2014
Just got it today thought it was a little small to me for a full head dress but other than that I love the first one I ever bought and I might buy another one

5.0 out of 5 stars Wear it every day, January 25, 2014
Best that I have found. Straight cut and good weave. Nice large size also. I ordered a few Shemaghs from different companies just to test the water but went back to Ultimate Arms Gear. No need to go anywhere else fellows!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, September 26, 2013
This showed up a lot faster than they said it was and that's always a plus. This wrap unlike a lot of others I've had did not smell funny and was the right size they claimed it to be. The material was not too thin or too thick. I did give a light hand washing in cold water and the dye did not run or bleed. I will definitely recommend this product and seller to others.

4.0 out of 5 stars Darker Than Pictured, February 14, 2013
Product quality and size are good. The green is much darker than pictured for what it is worth. Overall a great tatical scarf for the money.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad but not great., February 5, 2013
I was hoping for something "More" It works file just very light weight. I doubt I will ever find again a Kafiya like the one I once had

3.0 out of 5 stars satisfactory, September 27, 2012
Good price. Bought 2. Fast shipping. Good quality.
One of the scarfs had something that looked like bird poo encrusted on it, package was sealed so must have happened at factory/sweat shop. Came out after washing.

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit darker in colour, September 5, 2012
Recieved it today try wearing it feels very comfy the colour is a bit dark but other than that its a great product

Rate and Discover Movies