Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

100%
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:$4.99

VINE VOICEon July 21, 2012
Bought this book based on price and knowing I am looking for a girl's name (expecting a girl). I enjoy reading this on kindle and the names with short description is helpful. I am sick of staring at the internet lists. So far my qualms with this book include that it is missing a few of my top names so far. They are not common names, but they are not "weird" names either, so they should be in this book. I got mad when I read some misinformation in this book, although I shouldn't have gotten as mad as I did. I have some huge Cher fan's in my family and this Author named Cher's SON Elijah Blue Allman, yes her son that was born male, As a FEMALE, saying Cher named her daughter that--trying to make the name look eccentric. It would not take much research to realize Elijah Blue is a male, born male. I would not be surprised if some name origins were also erroneous.
I really dislike how during the middle of the book the formatting changes so instead of reader friendly single file lists of names, names are clumped together by letter in paragraph-like name clots. This, personally, renders these names almost not legible and makes the names seem definitely less important.
66 comments| 2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse