Ultimate Body Press Dip Stand
|Price:||$89.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Want this professionally assembled?
- Service provided by a local pro
- Assembly of 1 home gym per product instructions
- Please allow an assembly window of 2 - 4 hours
- Moving the home gym to a new room is not included
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Ideal for chest dips, tricep dips, bodyweight rows, knee raises and more
- Easy color-coded assembly requires no tools
- Thick walled steel construction is strong and durable
- Dip Bar Color:Black
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The Premium Dip Bar For At Home Fitness
Get Ultimate results, versatility and value with the Original Dip Bar Fitness Station from Ultimate Body Press. Target chest, shoulders, arms and core with compound bodyweight exercises in your home or office and while traveling. The Ultimate Body Press Dip Bar is supported with our online workout guides, blog, and YouTube channel to support your fit lifestyle with incredible results.
Compound Body Weight Exercises Build More Muscle: The best trainers use bodyweight exercises to get the results you want without massive gym machines that isolate individual muscles. Your body chemistry kicks into muscle building high gear when you activate whole groups of muscles in single movements called compound exercises. Compound exercises like Chest and Tricep Dips, Body Weight Rows and Ring Push Ups (Push Up Rings sold separately) rapidly add lean muscle to the chest, shoulders and arms while also toning your core. Activating groups of lean muscle kicks your metabolism into high gear long after the workout is complete. Compound Body weight exercises are the key to rapid results and real-world functional strength that makes you feel as good as you look – everyday.
Dip Bar Fitness Station Features
- Ideal for Chest Dips, Tricep Dips, Bodyweight Rows, and Knee Raises
- 1.5" Heavy gauge mandrel bent steel tubing
- Stands 3' tall: suitable for users up to 6' 5"
- Ultra-stable design holds up to 350lbs
- Adjustable for two widths: 21" - 22.5" (max. width at handles)
- Exclusive walk-thru design enables full Bodyweight Rows
- Angled grips provide fully unique dip positions for Tricep Dips and Chest Dips
- High density foam comfort grips
- Interlocking spring-tabs with locking positions for folding and transportation.
- Color coded assembly - no tools required
- Non-skid rubber quick-adjust leveling feet enhance stability
- Expandable with Ultimate Body Press Push Up Rings and Core Strength Resistance Belt (sold separately)
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 1:09 Mins|
Dips are superior to push-ups because they use your entire bodyweight for resistance. Bodyweight Rows like pull-ups are a fantastic exercise for your back and shoulders. Used together you get a balanced, challenging and effective workout from one machine.
You will hit the ball harder, be stronger on the court, and if you care about this sort of thing, you are going to have a bigger chest and bigger arms so you'll look better with your shirt off.
Takes up little space
Allows me to do Dips and a form of Pull Ups
More expensive than it should be - this should really be a 50 buck item, not 100
Was a pain to put together - I've read other reviews saying the same thing. When I started putting it together I thought this isn't as difficult as they said it would be. That was until I tried to fit the last tube together. I had to strain pretty hard to finally get it together, but it took a lot of taking apart and attempting to complete putting it together again. I don't think I'll ever plan on taking this apart again.
Rocks a little while doing dips.
May be too short for taller people - I'm 5'10" and when I dip down my knees sometimes touch the ground, and I'm keeping my elbows slightly less than a 90 degree angle. I'd think if you were 6', you wouldn't be able to do the complete dip.
Overall, does what I bought it to do, but a little expensive for what you get.
I live in an apartment and really wanted something that I can do dips with at home. I'm 5'10", 155lb and the height of the product is almost perfect for me. I can even use it with a dip belt up to 25lb plates. Haven't tried using a 45lb plate but I assume that would cause the plate to touch the floor at the bottom of the dip. I just use multiple 25lb weights for heavier dips. The product is also good for doing back exercises but I'm still doing mainly pull-ups when working on my back at home. I've also tried doing some stability workouts on it.
As for the build of the product, I consider it to be pretty durable. It might be a little shaky (as mentioned in the other reviews) when you move it around but once you get on to do a dip, the parts tighten up and become steady for the duration of the workout. It won't feel as steady as a complete steel dip rack in a gym (especially if you do it on carpet) but I feel safe using the product. The wideness is also almost perfect for me. I do not take it apart after workouts. I just leave it setup the whole time because I feel like it's not as detachable as you think it might be.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
There is noticeable wiggle-room in the structure even after assembled, but it's solid once body weight is placed on it. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Tabber
the base was uneven/unleveled which caused the dip stand to wobble. this made it essentially unusable.Published 1 day ago by gene splicer
Its pretty good and I am happy i purchased it.
detaches for storage pretty easily
I would use a tool to detach it. I pinched a finger the first time.
Using it for my home workouts. Small, compact and most importantly- doesn't woble.
Also its easy to assemble for retards such as myself :-)
Grest quality, a little annoying to set up and tear down but doable, the foam grips are very cheapPublished 14 days ago by Wes
This dip stand is perfect for a studio or small apartment. It's very solid and can be assembled and Unassembled very easily.Published 29 days ago by Felipe
Not as sterdy as I thought it would be but it gets the job done.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
I've been working out at local gyms for decades. Did the usual. Presses, curls, back extensions, all that stuff. Read morePublished 1 month ago by PositiveLogic