5.0 out of 5 stars Depends on what you expect
The product is working well on sagging skin. It probably won't work for fatty or double chin problems, but definitely tightened my hanging skin. Not very comfortable to apply, but I can tolerate that as long as it does show the results. I use it when I need to look my best, lasts for few days for sure.
Published 8 months ago by Inga Grinberg

3.0 out of 5 stars Works okay
It works slowly, but you need to use the whole box for noticing a small difference. It does not stick as well as the ultimate body wrap applicators.
Published 9 months ago by dawn

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Depends on what you expect, October 22, 2013
Inga Grinberg (BROOKLYN, NY, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ultimate Chin up Applicator ,Body chin up Wrap . Box of 5 the Solution to Double Chin (Health and Beauty)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love This Product, December 8, 2013
I kept the Chin up patch on for 3 hours (no so comfortable ), But it works ,My pesky double chin looks smaller and lifted.
I highly recommend this seller, fast shipping and awesome product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Miracle product, March 11, 2014
All doubts I had about this product were gone after my first use. Nothing else that I have tried has worked for me but I could feel and see the difference right away. My chin is much less saggy and my self esteem is much higher because of this product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and efficient, March 16, 2014
Just good and simple. It is easy to use and doesn't require a lot of time.
Skin under the chin looks more tighten and younger. Recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars work but complicated, April 16, 2014
I purchase several slimming product from this seller . This "chin up" more complicated for use then
other wraps .It was a little hard to keep it on my under chin :) But It makes my "turkey" wrinkles disappear ,It is a temporary fix, but until surgery...this is fabulous.

5.0 out of 5 stars satisfied, February 26, 2014
Everything seems to work alright. has a nice firming effect so far I feel my skin is staying taut than before. It's better than other products on the market .

4.0 out of 5 stars recommended, March 28, 2014
the very fist application, i saw a softening of crepiness under my chin. i recently had weight loss and started to notice that my neck looked a little wrinkly as i lost weight. noticable difference after first application. would highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ultimate Chin up, June 1, 2013
I love this product. Easy to use. It has a spearmint or peppermint smell. The wraps are awesome also. My midsection is looking firmer and my stretch marks are tightening up too. I would recommend this to anyone wanting to try out these types of wraps without having to pay a higher price or sign up for a 'loyal member" to get a discounted price

5.0 out of 5 stars I have seen the change in my chin., June 15, 2014
I have a double chin and Ive used only 4 wraps and I can see the difference already. Worth buying.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for short term results., May 13, 2014
It does improve your neckline. However it is a product that would need continuous use. Not bad for the price.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›